Sign in to follow this  
theunderlord

It's Over

Guest Guest_tallahasseegreys_*

The American people have expressed their will.

The American people have expressed their will.

You mean the American crackers have expressed their will. The electoral map makes that clear every time. If one were to plot the average education level against the margin of Bush victory it would be a straight friggin line.

Four more years of bungled speeches and made-up words. Cool.

You mean the American crackers have expressed their will. The electoral map makes that clear every time. If one were to plot the average education level against the margin of Bush victory it would be a straight friggin line.

WAHHHHH :sheep: this is a prime example of why we need a crying smilie face emotion! :D

very sad :( , we had the worst vote turnout , year 2000 more 18-25 year olds voted than today 2004, that is pathedic.

Guest Guest_tallahasseegreys_*

You're not the only one who disparages the American people. Michael Moore also thinks Americans are dumb.

GW can bungle all the speeches and make up as many words as he wants, so long as he lets me keep more of my money and keeps killing bad guys. Sorry that wasn't very nuanced, but I'm just a dumb American. And apparently there's about 3.5 million more of us dumb people than you intellectual elites.

You're not the only one who disparages the American people. Michael Moore also thinks Americans are dumb.

GW can bungle all the speeches and make up as many words as he wants, so long as he lets me keep more of my money and keeps killing bad guys. Sorry that wasn't very nuanced, but I'm just a dumb American. And apparently there's about 3.5 million more of us dumb people than you intellectual elites.

:D Very well said... i have an economics degree... i guess that makes me a pseudo intellectualite... still voted conservative.. :D

do I detect some bitterness? your darn state had 55 electoral votes - so stop whining!

does someone need to point out to you that Bush clearly one the popular vote as well? Oooo Oooo I will... there were 3.6 million more crackers than democrats.

very sad  :( , we had the worst vote turnout , year 2000 more 18-25 year olds voted than today 2004, that is pathedic.

you mean to say that P Diddys "Vote or Die" campaign had no affect?! Shocker!

do I detect some bitterness? your darn state had 55 electoral votes - so stop whining!

does someone need to point out to you that Bush clearly one the popular vote as well? Oooo Oooo I will... there were 3.6 million more crackers than democrats.

of course I'm bitter. but that is the last you'll hear of it.

you mean to say that P Diddys "Vote or Die" campaign had no affect?! Shocker!

haha... ! I'm so glad that I don't have to hear any more musicians who don't have high school educations tell me that I need to vote...

of course I'm bitter. but that is the last you'll hear of it.

good deal... no hard feelings.

now we can focus more on Volvos... imagine that.

haha... ! I'm so glad that I don't have to hear any more musicians who don't have high school educations tell me that I need to vote...

:lol::lol: :lol: