What Set Of Wheels Should I Get

TurboC7098

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry to go off topic alittle, but I thought the ipd vms wheels were made for ipd only? Why are they on this car? Are they just replicas of that volvo wheel?

those are volvo OEM tritons. HUGE difference between those and the IPD VMS wheel, look a little closer

Looks like they just took out the rivets and shaped it a tad bit differnt? Sorry I missed the announcement thread on the new wheels.

the only thing they have in common is that they are both mesh wheels...

the only wheel that looks anything like the IPD VMS wheel to me is the BMW CSL wheel

e46_m3_csl_wheel.jpg

13957.jpg

now compare these to the triton wheels and you'll see they really arent in any way similar

682277_b_afcf02bdbbc847db.jpg

Ahh I see the difference now! Funny that the tritons you posted are cut different than these tritons

04173366_006.jpg

Owell, the wheel looks good anyways!

they are slightly different!

i think there was a 17" version too, maybe one of those is 17 the other is 18? maybe one of our OEM wheel experts will chime in? lol

Sorry to be a party pooper but IMO whats wrong with the current set of rims?

there is nothing wrong with them but I wanted to go a size bigger and wanted black rims for a different look.

Hopefully my rims are ready by tomorrow so I can pick them up. Comets are going to be for sale if anybody

is looking for a set.

Thanks Jacob

• 1 month later...

Archived