Window Tint

TurboC7098

Im thinking about re-tinting my windows since my tint is starting to peel. I was wondering what percent of tint everyone has.

The legal limit in oregon is 35 % but obviously im gonna go darker. Just wanted to see some pics of your cars with tint and what

the percent is.

Thanks Jacob

I think i wanna do something like 20% in back and 35% on the front two windows.

If we had 5% all around in oregon you would get pulled over in a heart beat.

edit :P

knock on wood.....volvo's are the most under cover car out there when they are stock. its just plain bread and butter no frills look. cops don't bother these "type of people" unless you start getting on their radar and begin to get known. this is true at least in my area. we just don't fit the "profile of a trouble maker"

knock on wood.....volvo's are the most under cover car out there when they are stock. its just plain bread and butter no frills look. cops don't bother these "type of people" unless you start getting on their radar and begin to get known. this is true at least in my area. we just don't fit the "profile of a trouble maker"

true true. same in windsor

yea that's true actually haha

i got pulled over a while ago and the cop said if i was doing like 5 mph less he wouldn't have pulled me over

but i was doing almost 35 over hahaha

my buddy with an srt4, with the loudest exhaust i've ever heard, gets pulled over for doing the speed limit...

I have 15% in the front and 5% in the back.....here in quebec, the legal limit is like 70% in the front and whatever in the back and I never got pulled over! many of my frinds with honde civic or stuff like that with not even 40% tint in the front as to detint they're window after getting arrested! Damn I Love Volvo's!

camping011.jpg

Archived