Ipd Vms Wheels Matte Black

TurboC7098

The light color ones will be replacing my Pegs when I run through my current tires. Nice wheels, and I can overlook the name, even if it does remind me of Terry "Le Douche."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those tires even stretched? Those Falkens are just not the best tire... they looked like that on mine but I only have Volans :(

how does it look streched so much? im running a 215 on 18x8's and it lookes like that!

that's what I was thinking....these look exactly like 215/40/18 tires on an 18x8 wheel.....

it's really hard for me to believe that those tires are 235....

VMS blows limp dick.

Wheels look good, one thing though.......have any plans for the chrome lug nuts? They stick out like sore thumbs, I've heard those black plastic caps do the job pretty nicely.....

I havent decided if I should keep them chrome or go black. The lug nuts are kind of dirty so I still need to clean them. Or

I can swap it out and go black. And I still need to put in my IPD center caps because the tire company put back in my old ones. :angry:

Nice car!

Now you really need a BBK to fill out the wheel!

It is hard to believe those are 235's - I run 235's on my 18x8 pegs - and there's nowhere near that amount of sidewall pull...

IMG_3899.jpg

I think those would look good in silver... :D

Archived