Struts

TurboC7098

I want to get the ipd lowering springs but don't want to pay for brand new struts. Looking for something

that is in good condition and is pretty cheap. Koni or bilstien is what I prefer. But let me know what you have.

Thanks Jacob

I want to get the ipd lowering springs but don't want to pay for brand new struts. Looking for something

that is in good condition and is pretty cheap. Koni or bilstien is what I prefer. But let me know what you have.

Thanks Jacob

i have a set of Brand new in the box bilstein TC struts for a good price. PM me if you are interested

Thanks Jacob

I've got some used Boge's with 50K on them. Still in good shape.

Let me know...

I have some OEM struts with 100K on them (at least), still work well. I really didnt want to swap the struts springs etc.. i just got new struts...

pay me the shipping and I'll send the struts with the springs. I have the strut spanner tool if you need that.

Archived