Getting My Windows Tinted Tomorrow

TurboC7098

I have tint on my windows right now, but it's peeling and needs to get retinted. I wanna go pretty dark. I have tan leather interior and the legal limit here is 35 percent. I am going to go darker but don't know by how much. How dark do you think I should go?

Thanks jacob

A lot of people go 20 percent.

i know alot of people in oregon with 20% and a few with 18% and its really not to big of a problem, if a cop does pull you over for something other than tint just roll down both your windows before he gets to your window :P

keep in mind 20% is kind of a bitch to see out of at night.

in mind 20% is kind of a bitch to see out of at night.

its so hard to tell what kind of tint for someone to get. best advise is to look at friends cars who have tint to get a baseline. i was skeptic with night driving so i stuck with 20% and imo its perfect. but im saying that imo. to dark for one person could be ok for me. so take everything with a grain of salt.

the legal limit here in arizona is pretty dark , tho i'm sure i'm beyond that , my rear windows are BLACK (cant see a damn thing through em at night) , and my fronts are just slightly lighter , with a lighter color interior it will prolly be hard for the coppers to figure out you went a little darker then you should (if they even care) , if your having a place do it for you ask them to write you a receipt that has the legal limit tint on it (instead of what you have) , or if you're doing it yourself try to get a receipt for the lighter (legal) tint , good luck , a nice dark tint looks awesome on our bricks

keep in mind 20% is kind of a bitch to see out of at night.

5%, you getting pulled over regardless for tint if it is 20%. thats still kinda dark. 5% on all my cars:P

my old truck had factory tints in the rear with another 5% over that :D plus the truck was all black too

Archived