Eggs Thrown At My Car!

TurboC7098

i got eggs thrown at my car last night as i was driving. they got my rear fender and one on my sunroof. I went home to wash it right away but there is still a pretty large stain where the egg hit and there is spots on my sunroof. I know the people that threw the eggs but they didn't know they were throwing them at my car and they called to apologize. But i still have damage in those two places. How do i fix it and what should i do?

Thanks Jacob

Just spray paint your whole car flat black, then you won't care.

Dawn dish soap gets egg stains out of red E30 Bmw's. I used to take pride in my paint.

Mike

because he is a friend.

first off, if he's a friend he should offer to get it prof. detailed.

second, i wouldn't hang with people who think throwing eggs is a good idea.

first off, if he's a friend he should offer to get it prof. detailed.

second, i wouldn't hang with people who think throwing eggs is a good idea.

well we dont hang out but i have known the kid since elementary school.Im calling him later today to see what he's gonna do. I called the detailing shop and they say they cant get out eggs. They say you need to get it repainted.

You have friends that I wouldn't even hang with, and i'm a full on retard. Like I said before, try dwan dish soap, worked on the red e30 I had when some faggots decided to do what your assfacehole friends were doing. Kick them in the as$ for me, I never knew who got me.

Mike

well we dont hang out but i have known the kid since elementary school.Im calling him later today to see what he's gonna do. I called the detailing shop and they say they cant get out eggs. They say you need to get it repainted.

damn....that sucks! :(

damn....that sucks! :(

same thing happened to me, hit me in three places, and even after a full professional, cut, buff, and wax, it still looks like shit, with my car going 40mph and an egg being thrown at it the paint was chipped quite bad.

he came over and helped me wash it but there is still paint chip where he threw the first egg. he said that he would pay for it. so im taking it to a place today to get an estimate

don't take it to maaco

Archived