Eggs Thrown At My Car!

TurboC7098

If it's chipped then you have no choice but to get it repainted, really. You might have limited luck with some claybar action and a buff/cut/wax/polish..

went to the shop and they cant buff it out at all. It needs to get repaired and they estimated around $600. I dont want to put it on insurance because then that would go up. but thats alot.

If it's a vandalism/comprehensive claim it shouldn't raise your insurance....I've been through the process a few times.

Have you been told that by your insurance company? Who do you have?

I know with Nationwide only your fault collision claims will raise your premium.

I got hit with an egg on a rear door a few weeks ago and hit the car wash ~3 minutes after it hit and the damage was done.

For future reference if you get hit with an egg you can almost be certain that there will be chips in your paint. :(

If it's a vandalism/comprehensive claim it shouldn't raise your insurance....I've been through the process a few times.

Have you been told that by your insurance company? Who do you have?

I know with Nationwide only your fault collision claims will raise your premium.

I got hit with an egg on a rear door a few weeks ago and hit the car wash ~3 minutes after it hit and the damage was done.

For future reference if you get hit with an egg you can almost be certain that there will be chips in your paint. :(

[/quote

I have state farm. I havent asked them yet but I thought if you have a certain amount of claims on your insurance no matter what type of claim you get your insurance will go up. But i will ask them

I have state farm. I havent asked them yet but I thought if you have a certain amount of claims on your insurance no matter what type of claim you get your insurance will go up. But i will ask them

no just at fault claims, everything else is covered by the scam that insurance companies run in the first place

Archived