Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

BOOOOOO!!!

Adam

i thought you were bitching about teh price of corndogs, hahahahahaha. i would have been all over that shizz

Guest Atom

i thought you were bitching about teh price of corndogs, hahahahahaha. i would have been all over that shizz

Nah, less cool wheels and reglear hood. All temporary though.

Adam

Anyone local have an OMP brace that they want to sell? :D

honestly when people sell them they ask so close to the asking price of what you can buy them new. they are like 175 new IIRC

honestly when people sell them they ask so close to the asking price of what you can buy them new. they are like 175 new IIRC

Yeah, that's my plan B at this point. I'm hoping to score one for $130 though.

I officially do not understand In-and-Out burger joints. its like a clean dicks, the fries suck BTW

Yeah, that's my plan B at this point. I'm hoping to score one for $130 though.

just saw that there is one in the F/S section for $150 semi new. i think thats as low as your gonna get

just saw that there is one in the F/S section for $150 semi new. i think thats as low as your gonna get

Yeah, I PM'd the guy. He wanted $160 shipped over but I can't afford that right now. Plus at that price, I think I rather just pay for a new one. I guess I'll keep waiting around and see what pops up eventually.

Yeah, I PM'd the guy. He wanted $160 shipped over but I can't afford that right now. Plus at that price, I think I rather just pay for a new one. I guess I'll keep waiting around and see what pops up eventually.

yeah i would just buy a new one as well

I officially do not understand In-and-Out burger joints. its like a clean dicks, the fries suck BTW

10k times better than dicks. The buns arent stale like Dicks, the fries are cut right there infront of you. I fucking hate dicks. Sorry bud but since your living it up in Cali you got learn to love it plus Carls Jr and all that good stuff.

10k times better than dicks. The buns arent stale like Dicks, the fries are cut right there infront of you. I fucking hate dicks. Sorry bud but since your living it up in Cali you got learn to love it plus Carls Jr and all that good stuff.

I have to agree, for the money, In-n-out has one of my top favorite burgers. Fries are a personal taste. (some people actually like McMenamins fries, which to me are grease-soaked limp sponges)

Closest we have to In-n-Out is Five Guys, which costs 300% more for a burger and their fries suck,

You could just sell him your drippy poo brown one.... :lol:

hahahaha sir!!! its getting re-painted when i get back, jerkface

10k times better than dicks. The buns arent stale like Dicks, the fries are cut right there infront of you. I poking hate dicks. Sorry bud but since your living it up in Cali you got learn to love it plus Carls Jr and all that good stuff.

i agree about the burgers being better than dicks but not the fries (and for the record i dont like dicks, unless its past 1:00 AM). sorry their fries suck donkey balls. and carls jr kicks both of their butts anyways

Now, i went to Gotts in Napa, best burger i have ever eaten period!

Dick's is catering my wedding.

and Honey-Bucket is planning the after event party?? LOLOLOL