Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Anyone looking for a job?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/trd/2154234038.html

Guest Atom

Anyone looking for a job?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/trd/2154234038.html

I'm all over it.

Adam

I'm all over it.

Adam

Seems to me you are a bit over qualified, but if you are interested come see me... :D

Seems to me you are a bit over qualified, but if you are interested come see me... :D

im surprised you didn't put in the ad wyotech students only, hahaha

Heard the Calf muscle go Pop when playing Lacrosse today, guess i wont be moving much for the next week :( :(

Bringing this thread back Timberlake Style BTW

Ouch! Take it easy bro!

Heard the Calf muscle go Pop when playing Lacrosse today, guess i wont be moving much for the next week :( :(

Bringing this thread back Timberlake Style BTW

Nothing 100 Rainiers can't cure! Bringing sexy back! Aisha.com

Nothing 100 Rainiers can't cure! Bringing sexy back! Aisha.com

WTF is Aisha.com? tried drinking heavily last night, wish i had some pain killers for sure

Guest Atom

I popped a calf tendon a few years back. Knotted up pretty good behind my knee. Doctor said,"since you're not gonna have a professional athletic career, no need for surgery. The other's will take up the slack.". I was like WTF! What do you mean I'm not gonna go pro?! The funny part is I ruptured it pretending to kick a door in. Hahahaha!

Adam

I popped a calf tendon a few years back. Knotted up pretty good behind my knee. Doctor said,"since you're not gonna have a professional athletic career, no need for surgery. The other's will take up the slack.". I was like WTF! What do you mean I'm not gonna go pro?! The funny part is I ruptured it pretending to kick a door in. Hahahaha!

Adam

That's jacked, what a dumba** doctor :lol:

Like the new sig Spence ;)

Adam you should have just started playing eye of the tiger on your iPhone in the doctors office. Then you should have started yelling "Oh, I'm going pro doc, I'm goin pro, just wait and see" haha

And how's Draino boy doing above?

not safe for work:

This girl is moving in to the apartments I work at http://www.tarababcock.com/user/about.php

I think I need to go cause some damage to the apt before she moves in so she has to put in service requests