Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Is it a retractable, or fixed?

Adam

I think it's fixed IIRC.

Brian, I messages you on the bookface on meeting up. I'll give you a call when I get back. And it's not like I'm going somewhere nice, Sacramento sucks!!! Plus I still need to rent out dan for a couple hours on the weekend soon haha.

On another note I have managed to acquire another water leak in the wagon. So it's not coming from the last two places and I have tracked this one down to the passenger side right above the B pillar. It's coming downthrough the headliner and going on the floorboards. Any ideas, I'm thinking sunroof seal

Brian, I messages you on the bookface on meeting up. I'll give you a call when I get back. And it's not like I'm going somewhere nice, Sacramento sucks!!! Plus I still need to rent out dan for a couple hours on the weekend soon haha.

On another note I have managed to acquire another water leak in the wagon. So it's not coming from the last two places and I have tracked this one down to the passenger side right above the B pillar. It's coming downthrough the headliner and going on the floorboards. Any ideas, I'm thinking sunroof seal

Sunroof drains perhaps? Damn yellow cars anyways causing all sorts of problems. Somebody asked about you at work the other day - said she missed both the yellow wagons sitting together :lol:

I know, I fail at the internet btw if you forgot already. Let me know when you are back in town and maybe I'll even come out to the island. You going on the PT cruise cause it looks like Nik, the kids and I are in!

BTW - Choo Choo rented a van for the weekend so watch your little ones...

IMG_0470.jpg

For sale

Really? I thought you loved the magic wand?

Chop chop is driving yet he can't see the computer monitor three feet in front of him? Ohhh Jesus hide you wife, hide your kids, he'll be f*ckin running into everything

I'll try and get it to act up. I cleaned them out or at least I thought I did. Of course it will probably take forever to get it to happen again

And Danny only likes Evans magic wand or so I'm told :wub:

And Danny only likes Evans magic wand or so I'm told :wub:

Ewwww!

Is that a Cam'ron line???? Lil' Wayne perhaps....

Guest Atom

Wiz Khalifa. Black n yellow, black n yellow.

Current favorite line actually is "I admire your intellect and your bra size" DJ Flash on Last Man Standing.

Here's a YouTube version my boy MJ mixed his own intro on to.

Adam

Finally found the leak (or maybe another one). coming from underneath the euro rails, fun fun. I'd light the car on fire, but it might still be too wet

Wiz Khalifa. Black n yellow, black n yellow.

Current favorite line actually is "I admire your intellect and your bra size" DJ Flash on Last Man Standing.

Here's a YouTube version my boy MJ mixed his own intro on to.

Adam

HAHAH yes I love that line and that song.

HAHAH yes I love that line and that song.

Bigger question is, do you wanna feel like a G6?

Pffft fuck feelin it. I fly lik a G6

Most of the time, but sometimes I'm like: