Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

May as well light a match.

No doubt, effin tenants <_<

May as well light a match.

brian you have no idea. they have another rental as well up in Mok hill that they have not been able to get a renter in for over a year because there is jack sh*t up there. Of course on the other hand both all three of their houses are paid for so its straight profit as soon as somebody starts renting it, but the thought of burning it to the damn ground has come up between my dad and i everytime we have to set foot in the damn place.

Wagon failed emissions today... Pulled a few tricks out of my bag and by the time I got back to retest they were closed... Better luck next weekend........ I'm .12 high on CO at idle. Should pass next week after today's tweaks

Sucky, Good luck next weekend. BTW, I'm Sooo happy we don't have emission tests here in Olympia.

Ours passed and yours failed. something is wrong with this picture.

Next time have a 30 something blond sit in the passenger seat to chat with the tester about cars: )

Lol thanks for the advice michelle

Son, ok Tim here is what you do. Pulled the rubber elbow of off the turbo inlet duct right in front of the compressor housing. That way you are not recycling all the blow by from the PVC back into the exhaust. Its part of the flame trap system. Or you go pop of the spark plug cover and pull it there, and put the cover back on. Guaranted to pass everytime., the batlwgn was dumping major smoke and we still passed.

Oh yeah, stop at the emissions place on the way home from Spokane - that might have helped too.

Vitamin B!

jlIGuO.jpg

Good to know. I think I just couldn't get the car hot enough... It was 24 degrees out.

Weak your car didn't pass emissions, good luck on the next try and your prolly right, the motor needs to get hotter

Vitamin B!

That is the best way to take in some Vitamin B ;)

Love HUB

V8 Fusion + Vodka = win, plus you get a full serving of fruits and vegetables.

Road trip! I'm dropping off my friend's Evo 8 at English Racing in Camas, WA. Different experience driving his car. I kinda like Evos now after driving his

Road trip! I'm dropping off my friend's Evo 8 at English Racing in Camas, WA. Different experience driving his car. I kinda like Evos now after driving his

You should drive one in autocross. :)

Interior is poor, but they are fast and handle well.

found one of my old Jake One CD's today, remember seeing him a couple years ago in concert, good local hip-hop, Home is a sick song if anybody cares

other than that hittin the Ski Beatz discography pretty hard