Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Guest Atom

Beer guys: Why is it soooo tough to find crafted lagers? I like my beer easy, not too heavy with some malty/nutty overtones. Most ales, unless "golden" or "blonde", tend to lean a little to the bitter side. Same with IPAs. Got any suggestions. My current favorite is Kona Brewing Longboard Lager, but it's not exactly a micro or anything.

Adam

Beer guys: Why is it soooo tough to find crafted lagers? I like my beer easy, not too heavy with some malty/nutty overtones. Most ales, unless "golden" or "blonde", tend to lean a little to the bitter side. Same with IPAs. Got any suggestions. My current favorite is Kona Brewing Longboard Lager, but it's not exactly a micro or anything.

Adam

Anything from Pelican Bay - this is by far one of my most favorite breweries... I might have an extra bottle of their Kiwanda Cream Ale if you want to try it :ph34r:

Link:

http://www.yourlittlebeachtown.com/pelican

Guest Atom

Anything from Pelican Bay - this is by far one of my most favorite breweries... I might have an extra bottle of their Kiwanda Cream Ale if you want to try it :ph34r:

Link:

http://www.yourlittlebeachtown.com/pelican

I'd love to give it a shot.

Adam

I'd love to give it a shot.

Adam

I'll make sure Danny has a bottle for you next time you see him...

Guest Atom

My brothers and I brewed our own beer at Gallagher's U-brew in Edmonds. We did the Nuthouse Brown Ale and it was AMAZING!! I might have to go back and do it again.

That's it! VS meet brewing beer. Yes!!

Adam

Anything from Pelican Bay - this is by far one of my most favorite breweries...

you wil ldrink anything as long as it can be in sippy cup form, :lol:

That's it! VS meet brewing beer. Yes!!

lets cut out half of the process and just do meets at breweries, haha

Guest Atom

Yeah, there is that, but there's something about custom labelled hand brewed beer. Meh, I'm good either way. VS pub crawl maybe? Ending at Danny's new place? Hahahaha!

Adam

Love HUB

V8 Fusion + Vodka = win, plus you get a full serving of fruits and vegetables.

Never tried HUG :( I lose

+1, that's efficiency Michelle ;):lol:

I kinda like Evos now after driving his

New project sir????

found one of my old Jake One CD's today, remember seeing him a couple years ago in concert, good local hip-hop, Home is a sick song if anybody cares

other than that hittin the Ski Beatz discography pretty hard

Jake one as in Jake "S70R" :blink:

Yeah, there is that, but there's something about custom labelled hand brewed beer. Meh, I'm good either way. VS pub crawl maybe? Ending at Danny's new place? Hahahaha!

Adam

Why not? Custom is your middle name Adam ;)

Crawl, brewery meet, or opening up the tailgate of a waggy with a cooler full of beer, it's all good :D Salut!

Adam

oh dont get me wrong i love to make home-brew, but i think most of us VS'ers are borderline alcoholics haha.

Jake one as in Jake "S70R" :blink:

Hahahahaha, no mike not same guy, now im just confusing the hell out of you hahaha

Guest Atom

found one of my old Jake One CD's today, remember seeing him a couple years ago in concert, good local hip-hop, Home is a sick song if anybody cares

other than that hittin the Ski Beatz discography pretty hard

Pretty much all of White Van Music is good. "Scared" is my second favorite off that album. Second to "Home" of course. I've been a little stuck on Atmosphere a bit lately. "Dirty Girl" or "Woman With Tattooed Hands" are both pretty good.

Adam

Pretty much all of White Van Music is good. "Scared" is my second favorite off that album. Second to "Home" of course. I've been a little stuck on Atmosphere a bit lately. "Dirty Girl" or "Woman With Tattooed Hands" are both pretty good.

Adam

Atmosphere is great, you like brother Ali? i cant get enough of Curren$y though, guy sounds like he is completely stoned in every song he has, lol

oh dont get me wrong i love to make home-brew, but i think most of us VS'ers are borderline alcoholics haha.

Hahahahaha, no mike not same guy, now im just confusing the hell out of you hahaha

+1 on VS'ers being borderline alchys and -100 for me thinking it was Jake :lol: hahah, thanks for clarifying

you wil ldrink anything as long as it can be in sippy cup form, :lol:

I believe you are referring to my Lightning McQueen cup which is not a sippy cup :rolleyes:

+1 - too much work to actually make it, much easier to go where they will serve it to you

We will be bottling home brew this weekend!

Hmmm, home brew

I was watching "MANswers" last night on Spike TV and they said Beer is better for your heart than wine.

Another reason to drink beer :D