Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Time flies when you're having drunk.

My philosophy to a T

Holy shit. I just saw she's 1. Can't believe it's already been a year

don't remind me, she's walking, talking, but it's awesome. time is a flying. drove through Calibassass, haha, i'm being lazy to look it up, but was in Cali a month ago for a friends wedding, thought about you. no time to meet though, only there for a day and a half

F'n sweet is right ;) Atom, wish you were back in the forums, miss you fo' sho :tup:

New camera arrived today :ph34r:

Congrats to Michelle Miller who is now the 2012 SCCA Solo National Champion in STUL class!

Does anyone have a spare 15G turbine housing I can have?

I need a replacement since I messed up pulling the studs out of the last one. :glare:

Congrats to Michelle Miller who is now the 2012 SCCA Solo National Champion in STUL class!

Thanks George. I'm pretty happy right now. There was a vilvo c30 in the rtf. Class btw.

Ill have some video and photos up when we get home. Making our way out of Nebraska now.

Sucks about Laurie. I thought she had won SML also, but the called a cone at station 5.

Yeah. Took a long time for the results to reflect it too and technology is too slow to stream out here. But Jodi and Tami took the champs!

Yeah, I heard Jodi's runs. Sololive is only live about 30% of the time, then it goes offline for an hour or so.

This thread is quite sad... I expect more posts about nothing, because I need entertainment and when nobody is talking, that's not entertaining.