Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Anyone near Auburn/Lake Tapps? I have my eye on some items on CL right now and it would be more than awesome if someone wouldn't mind picking them up for me.

You could be in luck I'm near there and I plan on driving to Portland Friday morning

GF got her new car hit today. Someone took a left into oncoming traffic.

4039E360-3259-402F-A780-9021E3AAE761-434

21D7BE7C-4E23-4F43-BB22-2E70D70F9522-434

27EA9E0E-E073-4931-929E-5E1513433771-434

Danny your wagon still for sale? She has to wait to see about her insurance. The person who was at fault and hit her was uninsured. :(

Yeah ripped the control arm out of the subframe. Car is most definitely totaled.

Anyone else on here from Spokane (you don't count Kevin). I'm heading back over for the weekend, curious if there's any other active boardmembers to meet while there.

The person who was at fault and hit her was uninsured. :(

Of course, that seems to always be the case.

Dang Austin, sorry to see that :/

Just before I left for work this morning. Where is Spring?!

IMG_20130322_083320_zps71cca6a5.jpg

Holy crap!!! It was 35 this morning but sunny down here!

Danny your wagon still for sale? She has to wait to see about her insurance. The person who was at fault and hit her was uninsured. :(

That's awful! :( I hope her insurance can come through, and I hope the asshole that hit her is getting a big ol' fine for being uninsured.

Punxsutawney Phil's lied apparently.

Damn that sux! Whats with these idiots and no insurance. Any luck with her insurance company?

Holy crap!!! It was 35 this morning but sunny down here!

Here too! 40 and sunny! :D

That's awful! :( I hope her insurance can come through, and I hope the asshole that hit her is getting a big ol' fine for being uninsured.

I was hit head on, by a un-insured driver that totalled my truck. Luckily I drove my truck that day.

I paid $100 deductible on my UNDER-Insured drivers coverage. There's no such thing as un-insured drivers coverage in the state of WA, cause HA! all drivers by law have to have it HA!.

Anyhow my agent said it's less than 1 out 10 chance they will ever get any money out of these folks. If they do, I'll receive a check for my deductible.

So far, no check, and last time I checked with Sea-Tac PD, they hadn't seen her since they visited her at the hospital.

I was hit head on, by a un-insured driver that totalled my truck. Luckily I drove my truck that day.

I paid $100 deductible on my UNDER-Insured drivers coverage. There's no such thing as un-insured drivers coverage in the state of WA, cause HA! all drivers by law have to have it HA!.

Anyhow my agent said it's less than 1 out 10 chance they will ever get any money out of these folks. If they do, I'll receive a check for my deductible.

So far, no check, and last time I checked with Sea-Tac PD, they hadn't seen her since they visited her at the hospital.

That's so fucked =/ Stuff like that makes absolutely no sense.

Autocross today and tomorrow at emerald downs in auburn. Swing by and say hi or give it a try.