Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

Nope, I can go look at it if you need me to.

Thanks! Now I just need the guy to get back to me... I spoke to him once and then nothing

A friend from work is looking for a P2 V70R with manual trans. Rare yes, but they are out there. Even more rare is if he could get one in black with atacama interior. :)

A pickup with a camaro front end good lord and sadly it has a texas license plate.

Thanks! Now I just need the guy to get back to me... I spoke to him once and then nothing

lemme know

Anyone want my Eikers? They're coming off my S70 this weekend in favor of the Volans.

After a dead alternator, stalling on Eastlake Ave near downtown Seattle, taking taxis everywhere, having a disconnected intercooler hose caused by the shop I went to, experiencing additional computer problems that caused my car to stall on Elliot Ave last night and almost on the Ballard Bridge, and getting huge help from Austin resetting my car's computer and codes plus reconnecting that tube....finally, my car is back at 100%. Whew.

That disconnected hose would have caused all sorts of problems with your MAF. Glad Austin helped you get it sorted. Where did you take the car?
I'm pretty sure you are required to take it to a certain dealership since you're part of the crew. ;)

Seriously though, where did you go?