Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Tuna

Thread About Nothin

I figured Austin might have one

You know I'm a natural with a bow and arrow. I can shoot over Magnolia to Bainbridge fucker. lol

Not yet. Since I don't have a muffler in the back I'm gonna build a full on swoopy rear diffuser with skags and all.

Got a few projects I have to finish for people that have been patiently waiting first though.

Adam

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Volvo NA decided they wanted a little bit of differentiation between T6 and R-design for the US market so they are including the polestar software upgrade with the car. Probably thanks to all the complaining by us enthusiasts. And I for one am happy about it, at least it's a move in the right direction and gives me some hope for the polestar C30.

I see. I am happy as well Volvo has still a performance model. THX for chiming in!

Spencer - Dang man, we're gonna miss you hommie! See you on VS and good luck to you and your family in Cali :) Cool on the new motor, what happend to the old one?

I think it's gonna be too bada$$ ;)

Yes, bada$$ for sure :tup:!

Adam - Just Volvo white or a special brew???

Spencer - Dang man, we're gonna miss you hommie! See you on VS and good luck to you and your family in Cali :) Cool on the new motor, what happend to the old one?

Thanks man, I'm gonna miss the VS crew for sure, met some of my best friends, got a job from being on here, kept my car running, all thanks to the NW VS peeps, that stuff ain't gonna happen in Cali haha

Old motor is down at robbies work in Vancouver, I wanted to make a lamp out of the rods, but the motor was too damn filthy to taje back in my car

Adam - Just Volvo white or a special brew???

Look on Facebook, Adam has just single handed changed the US 240 game IMO. Sooooo epic

Awesome.

Gonna put the lower grill back?

(Puts on flame retardant suit)

Someone tagged your car.

Soooooo baller. The wildstyle mobile hahaha

Adam how much attention is your car getting from the public now?

As much as a ten year old boy in a room full of priests