Bicos Injetores 850 Turbo

It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese (Brasil's national language is Portuguese, NOT Spanish.) And FYI - it mean, "Hello, you know tell me what is the code of the nozzle of the volvo 850 turbo?" (exact from Google.) I think he means he needs the part number for for the injectors on an 850 Turbo. (Year unknown, not sure if it's a HPT or LPT either.)

Qual é o seu 850 Emerson? 2.0 com turbo de baixa pressão, 2.3 turbo (T5) ou 2.0 com turbo de alta pressão. Só depois poderei dizer qual os injectores usados.

Translating to English:

What 850 model do you Have Emerson? 2.0 with LPT, 2.3 Turbo (T5) or 2.0 LPT? Only after telling us the model can we safely reply on the injector question.

PS: Faultywarrior is correct. It's indeed Portuguese(Brasilian Portuguese - Not European Portuguese). There are some differences, but nothing major.Almost like American English or British English).

As for fastassvolvo... I feel sorry for you...

reading this is is sorta funny to me...i agree with -11 and being rude to an extent...but since i am originally from another country and would and rightfully should make every effort to post in English since this is in English website...know, which i know you do, just as you are translating for someone they too can translate from whatever language to English as well...and to me it is just as rude as well not to make any effort at all. I hope this make sense.

• 2 months later...

Qual é o seu 850 Emerson? 2.0 com turbo de baixa pressão, 2.3 turbo (T5) ou 2.0 com turbo de alta pressão. Só depois poderei dizer qual os injectores usados.

Translating to English:

What 850 model do you Have Emerson? 2.0 with LPT, 2.3 Turbo (T5) or 2.0 LPT? Only after telling us the model can we safely reply on the injector question.

PS: Faultywarrior is correct. It's indeed Portuguese(Brasilian Portuguese - Not European Portuguese). There are some differences, but nothing major.Almost like American English or British English).

As for fastassvolvo... I feel sorry for you...

my car yes 850 t5

oops....i forgot about the 2.0 vs 2.3

let's see which one it is...

..... 850 t5 .....

It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese (Brasil's national language is Portuguese, NOT Spanish.) And FYI - it mean, "Hello, you know tell me what is the code of the nozzle of the volvo 850 turbo?" (exact from Google.) I think he means he needs the part number for for the injectors on an 850 Turbo. (Year unknown, not sure if it's a HPT or LPT either.)

thank you very much for your attention, my car is 850 t5

Archived