Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Facebook And Chat

Seen a ton of people using facebook here so I went ahead and installed a facebook plug in. Its on the board index and shows anything linking back here. So if you use FB rep up VS and post interesting links.

http://www.facebook.com/jacksonde#!/pages/Volvospeed-Connect/465598200213?ref=ts is the main page where I will post updates about downtime.... if I remember.

I am not a big facebook users. Actually I only use it for the bike club and to tell people what bar I am going to but I can be reached there at: http://www.facebook.com/jacksonde#!/profile.php?id=1485870009

I probably need to make Adam or someone active there an Admin of that page.

You are about to have an influx of friend requests from a bunch of people you don't know :lol:

• Upvote 2

You are about to have an influx of friend requests from a bunch of people you don't know :lol:

I decline like 20 a day from weird asian kids in indochina. What makes you think I have a problem declining from weird kids at UCON? Kinda like greg did to you :lol:

I decline like 20 a day from weird asian kids in indochina. What makes you think I have a problem declining from weird kids at UCON? Kinda like greg did to you :lol:

it's too late, you already added me! haha

Chat room no longer works for me, what do I need to do?

All it says is Chat room loading

Chat room no longer works for me, what do I need to do?

All it says is Chat room loading

Well there is the problem. Let it load LOL

Has a new js file associated with it. Try dumping all the VS files in cache.

What's facebook?

Some random girl friended me the other day and started hitting on me. Apparently I have nice eyes :lol: She doesn't have any pictures up. Someone call Captain Ahab to the deck.

• Upvote 1

What's facebook?

Some random girl friended me the other day and started hitting on me. Apparently I have nice eyes :lol: She doesn't have any pictures up. Someone call Captain Ahab to the deck.

It was probably faultywarrior.

• Upvote 9

Not cool. Really NOT cool.

:lol: :lol:

it seems like EVERYONE has to pick on him. let his crazy ideas flow, maybe one day one of them will work

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this