Turbo Brick Website

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, are you like a real life tough guy? And you sound like a child thats been brought up by inbred chipmunks. Can I get your autograph?

hey, are you like a real life tough guy? And you sound like a child thats been brought up by inbred chipmunks. Can I get your autograph?

Welcome to VolvoSpeed, this is Falcone, one of the resident goons, his IQ ranks higer than FaultyWarriors but lower than most of the gene pool, but thats okay because he's gay for Mattphi and Longbeach.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on VolvoSpeed!

-John

2 words.. Use the imagination..

I gotcha chipmunk swing'n

keep it up, and you'll get banned from here also! "use the imagination" is 3 words....and there is no such thing as a rocket surgeon....rocket scientists is what you call them...

and it's there are, not "the're".....or you could say "they're a bunch of rocket scientists".

either way, welcome to VS, and don't fuck up your stay!

Not challenging anybody or anything.. seems to be just as many smart azzes here as in Turbo Pricks.. Appreciate all the threats right off the bat.. I really dont give a rats ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD if i get kicked off here.. Makes no diff 2 me.. So you can play nice , or kiss my rectum hole.. Its like ur drawers- its up 2 ya.. And that all I gotta say about that.. Sure is nice weather huh??

How exactly did you manage to get banned... I thought that was impossible.

Well, Im not proud of it, but someone mentioned some gay stuff to me and I went Gay bashing.. Apparently the moderator was gay and didnt like it.. However, that doesnt give the Gays the right to impose their crap on me and when I voiced my opinion, they basically banned me.. But O well.. Who cares? I have no probs with gays until they start their feces with me.. No biggy , And thats my story.. So lets hear about ur car dude..

haha why? because he actually did productive things on his car? :lol:

No, Justin let loose on them. He went out guns and glory style. It was pretty funny, but lets be honest, he probably would have gotten in some trouble here for it as well. See the latest post in the suspension thread. Last I knew, he still has the door open and is welcoming anyone to physically challenge him :lol:

Not challenging anybody or anything.. seems to be just as many smart azzes here as in Turbo Pricks.. Appreciate all the threats right off the bat.. I really dont give a rats ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD if i get kicked off here.. Makes no diff 2 me.. So you can play nice , or kiss my rectum hole.. Its like ur drawers- its up 2 ya.. And that all I gotta say about that.. Sure is nice weather huh??

All the threats? You aren't exactly coming here with a welcoming attitude.

Well, Im not proud of it, but someone mentioned some gay stuff to me and I went Gay bashing.. Apparently the moderator was gay and didnt like it.. However, that doesnt give the Gays the right to impose their crap on me and when I voiced my opinion, they basically banned me.. But O well.. Who cares? I have no probs with gays until they start their feces with me.. No biggy , And thats my story.. So lets hear about ur car dude..

That's really gay. We had a gay moderator, but he liked being gay more than he liked being here. That being said, I don't like anything in my butt, but gay bashing isn't going to get you far here either.

Archived