Turbo Brick Website

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to joke around and stuff.. trust me.. but As soon as I joined this site, I get threats like dont F up here.. Well Gawd Dayum.. Im F'n Grown, didnt know I needed a baby sitter .. know whut I mean? and all those english teachers that attacked my typos.. That was a nice welcome.. so of course Im in prick mode when ppl do chit like that.. All I asked was anybody banned from turbo bricks..I f'n didnt know that was an invitation to critique me.. So.. I dont need a baby sitter, and I usually say what the Hell is on my mind.. with that in mind, can we talk about cars??

I like to joke around and stuff.. trust me.. but As soon as I joined this site, I get threats like dont F up here.. Well Gawd Dayum.. Im F'n Grown, didnt know I needed a baby sitter .. know whut I mean? and all those english teachers that attacked my typos.. That was a nice welcome.. so of course Im in prick mode when ppl do chit like that.. All I asked was anybody banned from turbo bricks..I f'n didnt know that was an invitation to critique me.. So.. I dont need a baby sitter, and I usually say what the Hell is on my mind.. with that in mind, can we talk about cars??

I joined bc I like Volvos.. Im not here to get into a pissing contest with chit talkers or Gays, Im a Volvo dude and prefer to stay on that subject..

Wrong! unless this isnt the USA.. I will say whatever I feel

This is a VOLVO website.. It isnt a FAG website.. pizza.gif

I just freakin said I wanna talk about cars.. so drop that fag stuff

Thats all I gotta say about.. now get the Hell off my jock

Nice night to get some T-3 Turbo action on the ole 740..cool.gif

Thats all I gotta say about.. now get the Hell off my jock

But I like being on your jock. :(

Sarcasm can be found here...

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php/topic/134816-think-before-you-speak/

Yup.. The irony or iron.. As they say in da woods, "its all good".. If we didnt have something to oh yeah! about, it'd be boring ..dry.gif

Yup.. The irony or iron.. As they say in da woods, "its all good".. If we didnt have something to oh yeah! about, it'd be boring ..dry.gif

It got edited.. If we didnt have something to biatch about***

hey, are you like a real life tough guy? And you sound like a child thats been brought up by inbred chipmunks. Can I get your autograph?

Phuck You and ur GD chipmunk you cock sucker

hey, are you like a real life tough guy? And you sound like a child thats been brought up by inbred chipmunks. Can I get your autograph?

Did I mention, F U C K You in ur chipmunk azz??

Archived