Turbo Brick Website

Well, Im not proud of it, but someone mentioned some gay stuff to me and I went Gay bashing.. Apparently the moderator was gay and didnt like it.. However, that doesnt give the Gays the right to impose their crap on me and when I voiced my opinion, they basically banned me.. But O well.. Who cares? I have no probs with gays until they start their feces with me.. No biggy , And thats my story.. So lets hear about ur car dude..

Grant is on TB now?

That's really gay. We had a gay moderator, but he liked being gay more than he liked being here. That being said, I don't like anything in my butt, but gay bashing isn't going to get you far here either.

Yeah... Grant... he's in my sig actually... haha

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I'd say welcome but I get the distinct feeling that you won't be lasting here too long with that "i'll say what i want, do what i want, bring it" attitude *cough* kanye/diva *cough*. In any case here's to more intarwebs entertainment in the last month then I've seen in nearly a year! Reading this thread while tipsy was pretty extra fun :P:ph34r::lol: :lol:

That's really gay. We had a gay moderator, but he liked being gay more than he liked being here. That being said, I don't like anything in my butt, but gay bashing isn't going to get you far here either.

Grant is on TB now?

Yeah... Grant... he's in my sig actually... haha

This might be the funniest post of all time.... Different grant...!!!!!...

Firepuma grant might do hair, but he's married with a kid. HAHAHAH

No, Justin let loose on them. He went out guns and glory style. It was pretty funny, but lets be honest, he probably would have gotten in some trouble here for it as well. See the latest post in the suspension thread. Last I knew, he still has the door open and is welcoming anyone to physically challenge him :lol:

bingo its either put up or shut the fuck up :D

I like to joke around and stuff.. trust me.. but As soon as I joined this site, I get threats like dont F up here.. Well Gawd Dayum.. Im F'n Grown, didnt know I needed a baby sitter .. know whut I mean? and all those english teachers that attacked my typos.. That was a nice welcome.. so of course Im in prick mode when ppl do chit like that.. All I asked was anybody banned from turbo bricks..I f'n didnt know that was an invitation to critique me.. So.. I dont need a baby sitter, and I usually say what the Hell is on my mind.. with that in mind, can we talk about cars??

Of the 9 posts before mine, NOT including yours, only 2 seemed to attack you, and only 1 questioned your spelling. You going to get down on the floor, kick your legs, twist and shout "but mommy he made fun of meeeeee" everyone time someone knocks you?

Welcome to VolvoSpeed, this is Falcone, one of the resident goons, his IQ ranks higer than FaultyWarriors but lower than most of the gene pool, but thats okay because he's gay for Mattphi and Longbeach.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on VolvoSpeed!

-John

:lol: and the timing was perfect :lol:

Of the 9 posts before mine, NOT including yours, only 2 seemed to attack you, and only 1 questioned your spelling. You going to get down on the floor, kick your legs, twist and shout "but mommy he made fun of meeeeee" everyone time someone knocks you?

:lol: agreed :lol:

keep it up, and you'll get banned from here also! "use the imagination" is 3 words....and there is no such thing as a rocket surgeon....rocket scientists is what you call them...

and it's there are, not "the're".....or you could say "they're a bunch of rocket scientists".

either way, welcome to VS, and don't fuck up your stay!

Easy there, JRL. ;)

Archived