Turbo Brick Website

med_gallery_16071_156_552248.png

What the fuck is this shit? The fact your profile says you're 44 is pretty surprising as well. But I guess some children never grow up. The time stamps on those posts say it all. You're clearing trying to provoke him. GTFO.

"Ain't got nothing but love babe,

8 days a week. "

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U dont know chit.. otherwise ur Fat azz wouldnt be paying attention to this bull

That was for FAILED warrior

fuck off tool and my offers stands for your bitch ass also ;)

some of us here are little ecunts like yourself ;)

Easy there, JRL. ;)

Hey, is it just me, or did he totally take my warning and run the wrong way with it? I blame him, lol. Especially since I clearly warned him not to get banned!

You can take a guy out of turbobricks, but you can never take the turbobricks out of a guy! if he was like that on TB, then it was pretty obvious it would carry over here, so i warned him! I mean, look at Justin lol.

Hey, is it just me, or did he totally take my warning and run the wrong way with it? I blame him, lol. Especially since I clearly warned him not to get banned!

You can take a guy out of turbobricks, but you can never take the turbobricks out of a guy! if he was like that on TB, then it was pretty obvious it would carry over here, so i warned him! I mean, look at Justin lol.

:lol:

I think .....

:lol:

But yeah he did , to me that site is no loss to me since I havnt owned a RWD in over 10 years and everything that most are doing over there is nothing new to me.

I am here more since its more fun then anything else, not like I am going to learn alot from the majority of you lulz.

SS is just to show off thats about it

Go back to car-parts.com...I mean TB :ph34r::lol:

It sucks almost as much as old RWD Volvo's. Only almost. :lol:

aww geez guys there I was thinking my joke was funny and you had to come on down and crush my hopes like some angry old peckerwoods chewin bark

Yeah this thread does suck. TB is a great website aswell as VS.

People like Fake R and HtownTurbobrick just cause drama that doesnt exist between the two.

Lol because ppl like swedishfish don't come onto our board saying it sucks, o wait... I don't get on TB and randomly keyboard vomit, so why should I put up with trash talking here? You don't like it you don't have to come here and if you don't like what I have to say, well i really don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't like what I have to say, see previous statement :ph34r:

The drama does exist and it'll always exist, I just like to stir the pot and stoke that fire a bit.

Archived