Turbo Brick Website

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=118187&highlight=open+face+helmet

My brothers car that I work on time to time, Ive helped him alot to get it ready for track ( that was 2 years ago )

Trying to say I dont know how to work on cars or something? Im only 18 and can turn a wrench better than half the people on this forum.

242 is on the backburn because im moving out and im working and learning about my 850 ( which I love so far ).

dude, seriously, I have no clue what the hell you're talking about haha. I just wanted to see the 242 you have listed in your sig!

edit: just saw the thread...pretty sick car.....but I can still wrench better than you B)

Child, you were a whiny brat on TB and you're a whiny brat on here too. grow up, learn to type, and show some respect for your betters.

And damn you for making me to come onto VS.

rolleyes at more noobs

My betters :lol: who the fuck are you kidding ? shit thats one of the funniest thing I have heard in a long time

Just wanted to add another big fat "monkey You" to the Chilled Man.

And to comment that the TB/VS Drama is online only, I like VS'ers just fine IRL. FWD or whatever, as long as it's loud, bad, and fast, who cares?

fuck off

;)

volvos.jpg

agreed that is what most of these cunts are.

again my offer is alwayws open ;)

As jesus said.

You are just as big in person as you are on the internet lol :lol:

dude, seriously, I have no clue what the hell you're talking about haha. I just wanted to see the 242 you have listed in your sig!

edit: just saw the thread...pretty sick car.....but I can still wrench better than you B)

yeah dude my bad, I took it the complete wrong way

Thanks! its going to be a 16vT someday.

spending to much on my 850 :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

again, i know you were banned back in June 2010 from TB and came here starting all kinds of stuff. Can we hope we wont have that again?

I just read through some of this, how the hell do you guys remember idiots like this?

Archived