beasters

How Your Car Sits

My son's because it's cleaner than mine......

20140523_183554_zps1kg21qg7.jpg

SEXY

Are those the 17" BBS from tirerack?

SEXY

Are those the 17" BBS from tirerack?

18" from tirerack

18" from tirerack

Nice. Those cost more than my car.

• Upvote 2

Got a new wagon today. 431 Aqua Blue Pearl.

kAeXoHq.jpg

Is this that turquoise V70 T5 that's been up for sale forever down south? The one you and I have talked about a couple times? Or is it the one from Perischetti?

Is this that turquoise V70 T5 that's been up for sale forever down south? The one you and I have talked about a couple times? Or is it the one from Perischetti?

From Perischetti. I couldnt find the other one or would have bought it. For some reason the cloth interior would have been a switch.

It's a good looking car and I'm sure it will only get better. I had a feeling a turquoise wagon or sedan would land in your stable.

My son's because it's cleaner than mine......

20140523_183554_zps1kg21qg7.jpg

I have been eying those BBS wheels since they first came out. That looks good!!!!

0524140747a-1.jpg

0517142024.jpg

Little brother's S70 and girlfriend's 850 on a camping/hiking/biking trip over memorial day weekend in Moab, UT. And how my very very slow 850 project sits.. getting closer to being ready for paint.

Beautiful E36!! I love those cars in white. The only change I would make going by that pic is the motorsport wheels and factory rear spoiler. Otherwise, perfect. I honestly think an E36 M3 is the only car that could ever replace my wagon. I have lusted after those cars since I saw a '95 Lightweight in person in '95. I have gone through (bought and sold) over 40 vehicles, and for some reason I have never picked up one of these cars...

Edited by xjflexer

Nicely cleaned up Mike. We need to actually get out one of these days when it's not rush hour so I can really see this thing go. I'm curious how it would stand next to my S60 now that I'm finally tuned.