Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I really appreciate all of the positive comments, guys. It really means alot.

Honestly, I couldn't give two shits about what Aequitas_Veritas thinks of my car. I built the car for myself and I don't feel like I need an explanation as to why I did one thing over the other. I've had the car since 2004 and honestly...I don't mind that it's an NA. The car has never left me stranded and is still running strong, so why change it RIGHT NOW? I bought an R for a daily and RACEKOR...and I'm plenty fine with that. I've never said that turbo plans aren't in the cards but I do have other mods on my list before I even begin working on a swap.

I like to push the creative boundaries rather than stick with some "normal" lowered suspension and boring BBS RK's (lets remember...they came on Camry's).

But how can I argue with a guy who literally lists "40+ mods" in his signature? He is way cooler than me. Not sure where all of his sudden hatred towards my car came from but grow up, guy. It's just the internet.

• Upvote 1

Matt, bro, I love the car, I said that in my post? I just also then wished it had a turbo. I know you even tried pretty hard to put one in and I respect that, Its just a bummer its still not.

I dont know why the hate on me because I wished the car had a turbo?

And RKs never came on camrys. Sorry I am not on 3k suspension and 2k wheels and "stanced" I like my ride and not rubbing too bad. I can bring my car to freeway speed+20 without grimicing over every bump.

I can bring my car to freeway speed+20 without grimicing over every bump.

So can I and so can he.

Hmm an argument over who's car is cooler? This is about as productive as comparing testicles.

One persons will be bigger. But the other dude knows how to wield his better.

• Upvote 1

You're too hell bent on the turbo thing Paul. A show car can be just as cool and innovative as an NA than a turbo car.

Hmm an argument over who's car is cooler? This is about as productive as comparing testicles.

One persons will be bigger. But the other dude knows how to wield his better.

No, an argument about a cool car. An argument about whether a car needs a turbo to be considered legitimate.

So can I and so can he.

How much has the handling changed in the twistes with the bags?

How much has the handling changed in the twistes with the bags?

To be completely honest not much has changed. The handles almost equally to how it did before. And yes, I am very hard on him and know how to put him through the paces in the hills above where I live.

To be completely honest not much has changed. The handles almost equally to how it did before. And yes, I am very hard on him and know how to put him through the paces in the hills above where I live.

Him ?

Him ?

:shakes head:

Okay...

So....

Uh... We've all got the same hobby, we love to share it with each other so why would we fight about some stupid s**t?

Don't want to get involved as "newbie" but just my two cents.

Shall I post the next picture?

Achtergrondjpg2.jpg

• Upvote 9

Paul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt at least your not being called a shifty bastard anymore from the dude with the bagged wagon from NorCal lol, you can't win them all homie, the haters from Cali will find you lol

Him ?

Him ?

:shakes head:

Yes my wagon is a boy big woop wanna fight about it? :lol:

His name is Hobbes and I will let you figure the rest out.

Yes my wagon is a boy big woop wanna fight about it? :lol:

His name is Hobbes and I will let you figure the rest out.

That his inevitable outlook on life is that we live in a state of war where the life of man [is], solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short?

Good thing you drive a Volvo.

Or does the car think that is his destiny?

You've lost me.