How Your Car Sits

beasters

Busy gutting a car, busy calling insurance because someone did a number on said car, busy driving car all over the track?

Busy gutting a car, finding Bad rust that needs to be patched, driving car with no seatbelts or doors, busy trying to take window tint off the back window with a blowtorch and having the window shatter, busy getting it prepped for a 6 point cage and busy trying to get it ready before a HPDE at Blackhawk Farms in two weeks.

Both from my phone and the second one I zoomed in a lot since I was sitting on a curb far away from the car, and it was getting dark out.

I was too busy to take good pictures which I had planned to because of this

60fb9da3.jpg

db1d0b3f.jpg

Ooh. Did you buy this for your next project? After you fix it, all you need on this one is some coilovers and a used set of 17" 3-piece wheels and then you can serve among the gods at StanceWorks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ooh. Did you buy this for your next project? After you fix it, all you need on this one is some coilovers and a used set of 17" 3-piece wheels and then you can serve among the gods at StanceWorks.

Nooo no. It's my best friends track toy. Wil probably buy some Koseis for it and he has star specs.

Nooo no. It's my best friends track toy. Wil probably buy some Koseis for it and he has star specs.

Cool. I find the BMW crowd is full of egomaniacal tools compared to us grounded Volvo folk. :)

It is a really high bar to be able to spend $5k on an E36 plus $2k in mods though, so I see the rationale and exclusivity of it.

• Upvote 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At a show today. The 850 got a lot of love form the VW/Audi crowd. The really really liked it and basically all of them said this is the first 850 they've ever seen with wheels like this and modded.

2012-06-09154928.jpg

At a show today. The 850 got a lot of love form the VW/Audi crowd. The really really liked it and basically all of them said this is the first 850 they've ever seen with wheels like this and modded.

2012-06-09154928.jpg

Did you happen to see a white E30 with the license plate "DUMP EM"?