Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Pics came out dark....cause its once again on the lift....because my wheel bearing went...and took the hub with it....FML

I think the plastidipped would look better if the trim was color matched instead of regular plastic. They look too similar imo.

I wanted the flat black look on the hood/roof/trunk, the bumper/door trim is glossy but in this pic, not so much.

More sedan stuff.... my argyle fender:

CF vinyl for hood and roof, Gary's (Yellow95) mod for the roof rails,( he was great to cover the details with me,) roll satellites, and some rattle can fender /trim spray. Pulling it out of the barn! :)

IMG_20121015_183717.jpg

IMG_20121015_183131.jpg

I don't see the argyle fender...

More sedan stuff.... my argyle fender:

CF vinyl for hood and roof, Gary's (Yellow95) mod for the roof rails,( he was great to cover the details with me,) roll satellites, and some rattle can fender /trim spray. Pulling it out of the barn! :)

Lookin good, dudey dude!

front2fx.jpg

It's for sale BTW :)

took this long? i knew it was coming, once you go P2R its REAL hard to go back, regardless its auto or manual.. $$??? btw

Truth be told I really don't want to sell the car. I have tons and tons of time and money in it and would love to keep it except it would just sit. Mechanically it's in perfect shape and I hate to get rid of such a reliable car. Hell I don't even think the p2r is as reliable.

Price is 4800 and can be adjusted if buyer wants me to remove some things.

Truth be told I really don't want to sell the car. I have tons and tons of time and money in it and would love to keep it except it would just sit. Mechanically it's in perfect shape and I hate to get rid of such a reliable car. Hell I don't even think the p2r is as reliable.

Where are you located I forget? I'm on mobile :(

• Upvote 1

How many miles on it? Not that it really matters but wondering nonetheless.

How many miles on it? Not that it really matters but wondering nonetheless.

Bunches. Somewhere in the 260k range. A couple of years ago I did the valve stem seals and replaced ALL of the engine seals etc. Uses absolutely zero oil between oil changes.