How Your Car Sits

beasters

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Its like a CY version of my car's stance. How are those STD coilovers standing up, how is the ride?

the ride is depending on the adjustement !! in montreal roads are rough ! thats already too low ! , the Std coilovers i am very happy , on the track is very nice with the ipd sway bars give the car an incredible handling ! i recomend !!

the ride is depending on the adjustement !! in montreal roads are rough ! thats already too low ! , the Std coilovers i am very happy , on the track is very nice with the ipd sway bars give the car an incredible handling ! i recomend !!

I have KW Variant 2 coilovers and IPD sways as well, I know what you are talking about B)

Not a lot of people with 850's have gone the STD route, but I know they are pretty affordable.

I have KW Variant 2 coilovers and IPD sways as well, I know what you are talking about B)

Not a lot of people with 850's have gone the STD route, but I know they are pretty affordable.

Probably because so few people know about them. Honestly, I was looking at FK's, KW's (until today), Kapelhenke's and completely forgot about standard's.

Archived