Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/hckydefender13/misc/1b6f941f.jpg?1289361590

chilling after being detailed

Love it. :wub:

Love it. :wub:

thanks, these are my favorite OEM wheels, next to the big boy versions of course.. but 18's would bend like play-doh on the roads around school.

talking dirty to my mini bike

P1150925.jpg

• Upvote 2

few pics how mine seats ...

Nice! Its like a CY version of my car's stance. How are those STD coilovers standing up, how is the ride?

Nice! Its like a CY version of my car's stance. How are those STD coilovers standing up, how is the ride?

the ride is depending on the adjustement !! in montreal roads are rough ! thats already too low ! , the Std coilovers i am very happy , on the track is very nice with the ipd sway bars give the car an incredible handling ! i recomend !!

the ride is depending on the adjustement !! in montreal roads are rough ! thats already too low ! , the Std coilovers i am very happy , on the track is very nice with the ipd sway bars give the car an incredible handling ! i recomend !!

I have KW Variant 2 coilovers and IPD sways as well, I know what you are talking about B)

Not a lot of people with 850's have gone the STD route, but I know they are pretty affordable.

I have KW Variant 2 coilovers and IPD sways as well, I know what you are talking about B)

Not a lot of people with 850's have gone the STD route, but I know they are pretty affordable.

Probably because so few people know about them. Honestly, I was looking at FK's, KW's (until today), Kapelhenke's and completely forgot about standard's.