Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I have a 35w DDM 4300k HID kit in Lexus RX projectors.

Shes coming along nicely Big Sur.

282236_486776201363107_775765356_n.jpg

:ph34r:

Guess who gets to rock no front plates and pass inspection LOL (look at the jardim tagz)

Open up a BS company in webstah town hall and you can get them too! i pay change for insurance!

168881_10150840758717735_418191359_n.jpg

Aequitas Veritas' 98 T5-SE on the left and my 98 T5-SE on the right

photo-3-2.jpg

I wanted to protect the pristine interior of my car-so I'm now sittin' on some sheepskin "vests" seat covers-that I had custom made. They're very comfortable and they don't interfere with the side air-bags!

photo-5-2.jpg

w/o "vests"

photo-3copy.jpg

• Upvote 2

Love the ESMs, and is that a new(ish) dual exhaust I spy?

• Upvote 1

he has had that! :P its amazing!

Took these overly saturated phone pics recently at the cape, wont be to many of these days left before i switch the car to winter mode.

Mounted the Thule Pod,

played with some plasti-dip

• rear bumper (loading trim)
  • tail lights
  • silly fender stripes

photowsk.jpg

photo3jei.jpg

photo1rt.jpg

wasn't really feeling the black so i traded it for a silver one, same box. still contemplating if i am going to paint something fun on it.

• Upvote 8

Got that made in the beginning of this year when I threw on the XC bumper. A sharp eye would spot the V90 wiper cover :lol:

How my car sits? This morning when the water receded.. It was up to the side view mirror. Car is totaled. Unprecedented flooding along the NJ coast. Still won't be able to get back on the island to see if I have a house to go back to until Saturday. F-you sandy!

F8F2A2F9-93AE-4336-ABC6-7920CE48B649-109

4C850137-E3DA-4F2A-BDC3-46F48AE7F5F1-109

• Upvote 2

How my car sits? This morning when the water receded.. It was up to the side view mirror. Car is totaled. Unprecedented flooding along the NJ coast. Still won't be able to get back on the island to see if I have a house to go back to until Saturday. F-you sandy!

Omg I'm so sorry :(

Thats devastating dude :( im so sorry to hear and see that. You guys definitely got the brunt of the Sandy, i couldn't believe it was the same storm when i saw the aftermath on the news. Hope your house is alright, but glad to hear you are safe.

• Upvote 2

Strip it and dry it all out. See if you can't buy it back after it gets totaled and make it work or make it a track car. Sorry to hear man, if you try to fix it I'm sure some of us would be willing to send spare parts of what we have. Glad to hear you're safe though!

• Upvote 4