Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

yesterday in the driveway after a wash :) waxed the hood and roof too

finally added meth to the wmi and hooked up the mbc over the ipd hd tcv - the car is a brand new animal OMG haha

^ Every time i see this car it makes me want an 850 again.

• Upvote 2

thank you :)

i wish i grabbed your v70... im sorry to hear its for sale again/again :(

D592AA54-443E-452A-B611-AFE9359B4258-884

E79D694E-BECF-4B23-BA1D-EC1467D19747-884

Probably going back to Winter mode next weekend. Likely the last time these wheels will be mounted on the R too. Also got a spare set of front struts to play with, can someone say... MOAR LOWER?

• Upvote 6

I love this red wagon ...

:) - your's isnt to shabby either good sir

i just need my 5 speed swap in and your kw v3's and maybe your tdr wheels and its the ultimate red wagon! :P

not shitting on gregs 850, its a nice one, but for me the X70 platform was a improvement on the 850's, then when i moved to the P2 platform thats a major move.

Greg is you love your 850, dont look at a P2....T5 or SR/VR, you might never look back :) Yes yours is one of the finest examples of a 855.

For me everytime a see a 98< 850/x70 i miss how easy they are to work on and how cheap the parts are!

• Upvote 2

not shitting on gregs 850, its a nice one, but for me the X70 platform was a improvement on the 850's, then when i moved to the P2 platform thats a major move.

Greg is you love your 850, dont look at a P2....T5 or SR/VR, you might never look back :) Yes yours is one of the finest examples of a 855.

For me everytime a see a 98< 850/x70 i miss how easy they are to work on and how cheap the parts are!

Exactly why I refuse to sell my car and get something newer.

• Upvote 2

no offense taken Steve :) i agree actually, i am looking for an x70 DD for that reason!

Exactly why I refuse to sell my car and get something newer.

adam, eventually you will start looking at the x70's and or P2 stuff.....its just a matter of time

• Upvote 1

Whoring it out since I didn't drive it for 4 days...

9C7AB23F-2D47-4D28-B49D-0A8FB270695C-279

:) - your's isnt to shabby either good sir

i just need my 5 speed swap in and your kw v3's and maybe your tdr wheels and its the ultimate red wagon! :P

Ys, but you're red wagon is a R, my wagon is a 2.5 non turbo... My T5 R motor is in preparation, maybe for the next summer with a M66

More whoring from the meet this past weekend. thanks Mike :)

No probs, Alfred! :D

I just wish it could've been a little bit clearer. I couldn't stop shaking thanks to the wind! :lol:

Probably going back to Winter mode next weekend. Likely the last time these wheels will be mounted on the R too. Also got a spare set of front struts to play with, can someone say... MOAR LOWER?

i want to photo our cars together when ever i muster a trip up to canada, or you for some reason head south.

Edited by TFIVEM