How Your Car Sits

beasters

YES! ^^^^

cant wait to see the dual exhaust poking outta there... also, ever think about painting the black trim above the license plate like the R models?

Thanks

for the black trim above the license, it's in progress but not before three weeks... I don't have the time to do all. I have the grey plastidipfor the front bumper tomorrow, and twin exaust before and the roll cage to finish...

Welcome to the site! What part of TN do you reside in?

I'm from Knoxville. I was talking with one of the service advisors over at the Volvo dealer here who told me there are a few around...haven't found them yet :)

I'm from Knoxville. I was talking with one of the service advisors over at the Volvo dealer here who told me there are a few around...haven't found them yet :)

...Volvo fanatics that is as I have seem to become since the world of ricers.

News today:

My twin exaust in place and after listen someone of you, I modified rear spoiler .

That looks gorgeous! very well done! for some reason i think the 850's look so much better with the exhaust surroundings color matched.

Edited by TFIVEM
  • Upvote 1

Thanks at all,my wagon is like I love, with OEM parts or period perfect for the wheels and the classic red color (very rare in France)

A lot of little subtil touch is in progress, I have a lot a parts in my personnal workshop...

How my car(s) are sitting right now..

2005 V70R new to me volvo cargo box $100 craigslist find, new V70 OEM load bars thanks Matteo/Matt B

IMG_20121115_183356.jpg

IMG_20121122_114156.jpg

2001 C70 Convertible stowed away for the winter

IMG_20121122_091956.jpg

2000 C70 Convertible Parts car/trailer project

IMG_20121122_114215.jpg

2000 C70 HPT Coupe getting stripped down to get a heart transplant/new motor

engine did this..

IMG_20121105_211320.jpg

How it looked this morning

IMG_20121122_091325.jpg

IMG_20121122_100132.jpg