How Your Car Sits

beasters

I normally just take rolling shots from another car, I have wanted to start rig photography, but i feel it always looks like fake, compared to one where you're hanging out the window of another car getting a shot going down the highway or wherever. Pumped to see how these come out!

Nice thing about rigs is you can use them in places where traditional rolling shots are impossible. IE: In tight spaces. Needless to say, I am VERY excited to see the finished products.

Well I was out driving tonight. Out of no where an astro van cut me off. I was going too fast and ran up his bumper. Long story short, I ended up flipping my car. Shes totaled and gone. Never to be seen again. Yolo.

notsureifsrs.jpg

Well I was out driving tonight. Out of no where an astro van cut me off. I was going too fast and ran up his bumper. Long story short, I ended up flipping my car. Shes totaled and gone. Never to be seen again. Yolo.

flippedcopy_zps3d7602c9.jpg

BROOOO! That sucks Bro! It looks like your uber stretched tires came off the bead from the force of the flip! It looks like you guys are alright, there's no way I would be smiling if I had just flipped my car. You're the man bro.

They were osha approved so no shattering of the lenses. I wear tinted safety glasses all the time. You never know when an event like this will happen.

You are so lucky man, glad to hear you're alright, the damage looks like it might buff out, it seems the front bumper is chipped on the bottom and missing some material.

You are so lucky man, glad to hear you're alright, the damage looks like it might buff out, it seems the front bumper is chipped on the bottom and missing some material.

Yeah shes a little chipped. You can see in the picture that my tires are gone in some areas as well so I am only riding on lips. Its cool though because im lower now.

90mph snow turns? not sure i would mention that on here lol - sounds fun though. sorry about the wheel :(

That's a big exaggeration, but we were going a little too fast for a corner that's > 90 degrees and had 3" of snow on it. He hit the curb, I NAILED the curb.

I've literally never seen that happen.

aliens-meme_zps53e7c3fa.jpeg

• Upvote 2