beasters

How Your Car Sits

19uxom.jpg

Took this just this afternoon near Infineon Raceway.

friday when only 6" were on the ground then it went from there straight into my shops garage to wait out the weather :lol: where i then took out the plow truck :)

IMG_2016_zps09c11f4f.jpg

here's the plow truck 99 K2500 i love this truck it is seriously as clean as the picture makes it look

IMG_3379_zps68f40f43.jpg

Saturday at a local dyno day, parked between my 2 K16 turbo'd mates, red car made 255wkw, my car made 0wkw as it was too low to dyno ha ha:

%7Boption%7D[/imghttp://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/stratvw/20130209_130444_zps28cdd096.jpg]

35 degrees celcius summer days FTW

Saturday at a local dyno day, parked between my 2 K16 turbo'd mates, red car made 255wkw, my car made 0wkw as it was too low to dyno ha ha:

20130209_130444_zps28cdd096.jpg

35 degrees celcius summer days FTW

oops stuffed up that link fixed now

• Upvote 2

Almost ready for the XXX show on Sunday. Finally finished the last if the charcoal interior swap too!

Beautiful V70! Only thing I can see to fix is to get some wiper plugs. Its a minor detail, but it sticks out on an otherwise perfect car.

Have them but could never get them to sit right.

Wheels will be painted before ipd and my CF rear spoiler should be on. Thanks for the complements!

Oh hay, me thinks we have the same rotors :lol:

if so, they are amazing for the price ;)

^ If they were amazing for the price, then yes, we probably do have the same ones. lol

They are zinc coated and hold up very well. I have these on several of my other cars too.

• Upvote 1

^ If they were amazing for the price, then yes, we probably do have the same ones. lol

They are zinc coated and hold up very well. I have these on several of my other cars too.

Man I couldnt believe their customer service, thats what blew me away, called up to complain about one squealing and they sent me a new set, ended up going away a day later so I still have the new set sitting in storage, probably toss it on the wifes car next month when she gets it.