Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Sell me the wheels and spacers... That will help, I promise!

Haha, you wouldn't want these wheels. Curb rash in the middle of the wheel :arob:

And the rear spacers make my tires rub on every sizable bump. I'm going to plastidip the wheels gunmetal or white or gold whenever i get the car working properly.

Sure does look nice though :blush:

Haha, you wouldn't want these wheels. Curb rash in the middle of the wheel :arob:

And the rear spacers make my tires rub on every sizable bump. I'm going to plastidip the wheels gunmetal or white or gold whenever i get the car working properly.

That can always be refinished...

Wheels can always be refinished.

Welcome to driving a lowered car with non-oe wheels. Slow down and pay attention to the road.

Wheels can always be refinished.

Welcome to driving a lowered car with non-oe wheels. Slow down and pay attention to the road.

Roads aren't in super condition, and I sometimes have to haul people around.

Looks clean Kev, but you reaaally have to do something with how it sits. I'm typically okay with stock looking 850s but yours looks like it has reverse rake going on. :blink:

I have a M56, a steering wheel, an accessory tensioner, gearbox fluid, and other misc interior parts that aren't helping my stock stance lol

I have a M56, a steering wheel, an accessory tensioner, gearbox fluid, and other misc interior parts that aren't helping my stock stance lol

Ah okay, well that explains it then. :lol:

Looks clean Kev, but you reaaally have to do something with how it sits. I'm typically okay with stock looking 850s but yours looks like it has reverse rake going on. :blink:

And he still managed to foobar his oilpan. :P

• Upvote 2

393659_10104184751745844_411268866_n.jpg

537719_10104176017664014_2115189153_n.jp

Waiting for a nice day (thats not snow/rain) to go out and get her cleaned up, and get some nice shots that aren't from a cell phone

• Upvote 4