Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Moar spacers now plz.

I actually gave it a good hard look after our instagram discussion and yeah, more spacers could be done... but I don't want to unless I go lower, which most likely won't be any time soon. lol

Oh mai gawd I heard those wheels were super rare!! Like one of 50 sets in the states! :lol:

Looking fresh mang!

That all means nothing because I copied Rob, man. I copied Rob... that means I'm a copy cat and am not cool because I'm not original. :( :(

OMGOSHIMSOSAD.

That all means nothing because I copied Rob, man. I copied Rob... that means I'm a copy cat and am not cool because I'm not original. :( :(

OMGOSHIMSOSAD.

That crossed my mind but I didn't want to say anything to make you feel insignificant.

• Upvote 1

That crossed my mind but I didn't want to say anything to make you feel insignificant.

:lol: thanks Timo

Stopped and looked at a '63 PV544 after work today. F/s, too. Gotta love the homemade front license plate.......

73697_520425364667563_1827395191_n.jpg

IMG_20130330_164115_zps797daed8.jpgB

Beautiful freakin day - got started early and hand washed the filth of winter off the wagon.. dried ... then started waxing and buffing off panel by panel .. poor thing took a beating commuting through RI and MA the last few months ... oh and then amazingly the GF got involved and vacuumed the interior, rinsed off the mats, cleaned the windows and cleaned the leather :blink:

• Upvote 3

Dad's car: washed, restored grey trim, and cleaned the inside! It was gorgeous here today.
9497C0A1-A06C-467D-B5E5-E6C5824B5841-796
AD292C86-93B6-4DD9-A3B3-B5C29A370E66-796
C06EEE29-C550-434E-996D-0525A561BB55-796
  • Upvote 5

^^^ looking good ... reminds me I've got to hit the trim on my dad's xc sometime soon ..

Seriously makes a huge difference in how it looks overall! We just bought some Turtle Wax brand stuff at Autozone for it but I know there are nicer products out there that may do a better job and also last longer. I'd actually be curious what others have used because the TW is okay, but I want something better for next time.

Seriously makes a huge difference in how it looks overall! We just bought some Turtle Wax brand stuff at Autozone for it but I know there are nicer products out there that may do a better job and also last longer. I'd actually be curious what others have used because the TW is okay, but I want something better for next time.

ForeverBlack.jpg

I usually use this stuff. . lasts a good while, sucks if you get any on your paint so masking off helps .. also kiwi dye but I havent tried that yet personally... I think survolvo mentioned he plastidipped the trim on his 850 which actually looks really good in the couple pics I saw.. not sure if I'd go that route tho ..

I personally like the "showroom grey" look:

its dark grey, nice flat color, and not shiny like kiwi etc.

photo13.jpg

• Upvote 5

Oh okay that stuff looks like it would be worth a try. Does it have black dye in it or is just "black" in general? Yeah don't think my dad wants to plastidip them, but if I find a pretty good product I'll just use it regularly to keep the trim looking nice. I'm preserving the pristine condition of his XC so I can snatch it from him in a couple years (;

I personally like the "showroom grey" look:

its dark grey, nice flat color, and not shiny like kiwi etc.

So what product is it that you usually use? I agree, that's also the look I prefer.

its "showroom grey" ipd sell its... its nearly a paint that you apply with a cloth or foam applicator. its been on my car for a year and hasnt shown any sign of fading at all. one bottle will do one car... if you are meticulous like me haha.

here is another... the best i got of a "close up"

photo.jpg