How Your Car Sits

beasters

yea might have misunderstood i replied to your post but posted a picture of mine again to stay on topic, silver c and i went on a rolling shot photoshoot together thats y we kind of have the sameish background but yup we are from Toronto!

cops dont bust ur balls bout the yellow's??

Luckily so far, no, but I've had them for only about a week. I'm really hoping nothing happens though *knocks on wood*. I've seen a number of cars that have had yellow headlights and have been okay, so hopefully I won't get bothered.

Luckily so far, no, but I've had them for only about a week. I'm really hoping nothing happens though *knocks on wood*. I've seen a number of cars that have had yellow headlights and have been okay, so hopefully I won't get bothered.

ur lucky lol... in mtl you wouldnt last more then a couple days(until u pass ur first cop after install) running yellows for headlights. same with purples. bumper lights however are fine in yellow ;)