Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

med_gallery_12391_41_701571.jpg

you sir... have a badass car... that is all.

I wish my car looked half as good as yours...

IMAG0019.jpg

_MG_6327.jpg

everything go smooth w/ the swap?

For the most part. Really jacked up the hardlines connected to the steering rack, so a refurbed one is going in tomorrow. Car's running smooth, but still havent really got on it.

Nice garage, Zeus. When's the house warming partay?

_MG_6327.jpg

Looks awesome. Would look better with some smoked headlights/clear corners though lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

med_gallery_12391_41_701571.jpg

Just pure fuckin sexy right there!!!

Looks awesome. Would look better with some smoked headlights/clear corners though lol

You said it friend! And of course a painted front bumper... then I could start worrying about getting flush with the right tires and spacers.

You said it friend! And of course a painted front bumper... then I could start worrying about getting flush with the right tires and spacers.

I would go for moar herrafrush next and polish the headlight lenses for now.

I would go for moar herrafrush next and polish the headlight lenses for now.

Headlights aren't on my worry list but for the right deal it'd really help the front end. I more so need a decent looking front bumper since mine looks like dogshit.

I just don't have the money for anything recently since work hours haven't been as available since car shows are dwindling down... Trying to sell off some stuff then I'll get to spacing out my wheels. Gonna figure out my winter plan, and space those out and that should help me come spring.

well i managed to somehow lose a ton of my bbs bolts on my vs's i found this out when i heard clunking while driving and came home to find this.....

357qa6o.jpg

how mad am i right now and this is only on one wheel the rest r fine! anybody know where i can get more bolts?

so i had to swap on my old wheels and tires which r 16"'s which now has me sitting like this

33z5ksj.jpg