Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

med_gallery_12391_41_701571.jpg

With every answer/repost/quote I keep thinking the same thing... "Could he have stuffed the 18x11s in the rear?" Still a man after my heart with a beautifully and rarely adapted Porsche fitment, but 18x11s!

33z5ksj.jpg

Is there an app for that?

Edit: here's mine

IMAG0407.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is there an app for that....lol...too funny Jer.

well i managed to somehow lose a ton of my bbs bolts on my vs's .....how mad am i right now and this is only on one wheel the rest r fine! anybody know where i can get more bolts?

http://www.bbs-racing-wheels.com/index.htm

http://www.bbs-usa.com/

With every answer/repost/quote I keep thinking the same thing... "Could he have stuffed the 18x11s in the rear?" Still a man after my heart with a beautifully and rarely adapted Porsche fitment, but 18x11s!

Is there an app for that?

Edit: here's mine

IMAG0407.jpg

Awesome Jag!!! :)

• Upvote 2

Had a pair of them sitting around for quite a while, just never saw the point of trying to mount them.

Andrij, a set of spacers and I think your car could pull off 16s pretty darn well. It actually looks pretty sweet now too!

Oh and I'm happy to see my lip is coming into good use. :)

Edited by RBoy8

DOPESHOW.... paint or vinyl on the roof?

its cf vinyl on the mirrors too

Andrij, a set of spacers and I think your car could pull off 16s pretty darn well. It actually looks pretty sweet now too!

Oh and I'm happy to see my lip is coming into good use. :)

yea they dont look to bad eh i could actually got a bit lower on the coils too with 16's, only problem is 16's wont fit the bbk so i have to adapt for 17's :( but for now this is the setup, sucks wat happened to my bbs'

and yesir she was put on right away! aha

what kind of coilovers?

they r the d2 coilovers never had a problem with them they just keep geting me satisfied aha

• Upvote 1