Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Hood, both headlights, rad support, ac condenser and radiator (I'm guessing an antler went through that stuff.). The bumper is also cracked on the bottom and a cracked fog light. If it was on the front of the car it is fcuk'd.

Poor og ipd grille. I didn't know you very long.

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 1

Damn sorry to hear. Glad your ok, and the thing didn't go through the windshield.

I hit a bambi a few nights ago in the fire suburban while responding to a call. It was super foggy, about 5 ft visibility, and the thing appeared from nowhere. I was only going about 35. When I saw it slammed on the brakes. Then instantly thought that was not a good idea, thats how you get one through the windshield, and floored it, raiding the front of the rig. Luckily I knocked it over with the bumper and ran it over with just the driver tires. I felt like crap about it afterwards though. i got out to make sure it was dead and not suffering, thats when I saw the doe on the hill above me, probably mourning for its lost. She didn't look to happy with me.

I was going around a curve at about 35-40 and it just jumped out of the woods. No time to really do anything so I just pointed the wheel straight. I hit it, it bounced to the other side of the road. Both its left side legs were broke, bleeding from its mouth and it was crying and trying to crawl away, so I just shot it.

Got back in the car limped it the half mile home leaking coolant. Jumped in the 951 to go back to the scene to pick up parts and call animal control/police. Got back and the deer was gone. :lol:

• Upvote 1

What got me was, I was gone for maybe 5 minutes. It was a big ass buck, so plenty of meat.

Edited by fivex84

1175561_584985034878262_1310733803_n.jpg

With Cameron (thegoldstandard) and the project car. Down to 2720lbs with a blue tune, green injectors, and kick-ass turbo.

• Upvote 2