Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I know it ain't even low... :(

Misfire was a bad plug, tossed a new one in and it was shitty for 50 miles then randomly cleared up. Driving home right now, left OC an hour ago. We'll see how it holds up. I haven't done cap and rotor since I bought the car at 109k, I'll roll over 169k on my way home.

Looks good John. Have a safe trip home. Now its time for shorter springs and 16's.

• Upvote 1

I know it ain't even low... :(

Misfire was a bad plug, tossed a new one in and it was shitty for 50 miles then randomly cleared up. Driving home right now, left OC an hour ago. We'll see how it holds up. I haven't done cap and rotor since I bought the car at 109k, I'll roll over 169k on my way home.

looks good bud

Yeah, you might be due for a tune up. Glad you made it there and back safely, good to see Volvos thrown in the mix at those shows.

volvo.jpg

Saw it for the first time in 2+ months this weekend. The poor thing has been sitting like this for the last 5 months aside from the 3 miles I put on it after its last oil change 2+ months ago.

The pictures blurry as can be (Sorry). I really miss driving it and it needs a bath desperately. I feel like a neglectful parent but I'm glad to say it did start right up, hold perfect vacuum and idle beautifully

for the short time I let it run. Next time maybe it will get to stretch its legs.

• Upvote 1

My 1998 S70 T5M. Forgive my horrible photography... cell phone pics :glare: Haven't posted in a while, I got a lot of flack the first time I posted on here...

2013-09-30184428_zps7fdd80dd.jpg

Stairway to heaven...

If the stairway to heaven is in Yakima I better start sinning some more because I don't want to go there :p

Yeah, you might be due for a tune up. Glad you made it there and back safely, good to see Volvos thrown in the mix at those shows.

Still not home... About an hour away. Yesterday's friends fuel pump in his A4 shit the bed In bumfuck Pennsylvania , we ended up diagnosing it and then driving 2 hours back to Baltimore to get the nearest fuel pump available. Got back to his car at 8:15 last night and got it in after lots of cursing in a pitch black abandoned gas station. Just to find out the MAF was also bad and his spare wasn't any better. Finally left about 12:15 from our repair stop, he ran mafless. Went about an hour and kept almost falling asleep so we stopped on the turnpike for an hour of sleep which turned into 4. Left there at 5:30 AM and kept driving. Needless to say, we left ocean city 24 hours ago. (8:30 am Monday). 10 hours into our day yesterday we were 2.5 hours from Ocean City. I also has to flat tow him off the highway. I'll post pics and stuff in my build thread in the next few days. To say the least, it was an ordeal.

If the stairway to heaven is in Yakima I better start sinning some more because I don't want to go there :P

It's not... but my car is heaven. 39° this morning and the heated seats work great. Oh.. and this is just because:

Knock knock,

____________,

Foreign...

____________,

4-0! ;)