Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Installed supersprint exhaust + hitch on the wagon yesterday ..

Where did you find a SuperSprint??

You're an interesting one, Gabe. Anyways, I say hold out for an R, you'll regret it as soon as you settle for a non R I think.

It doesn't really matter, Gabe will probably sell the non R for a profit and move on to something new. I wouldn't buy either if I were you Gabe, given what you're willing to pay the maintenance costs are going to seriously eat into your beer brewing fund.

Let me know when you want to sell the jewels, I'll probably buy them off you.

Where did you find a SuperSprint??

used, but found right here on vs .. picked up locally in Mass.. was probably 3 or 4 months ago now .. it does not have the resonator so I thought it might be a little overkill for my daily but I'm liking it ..

Got all cleaned up over the weekend in preperation for winter hibernation:

2013-10-27161205_zpsdbbd2ee0.jpg

How it will sit for the winter:

2013-10-27164013_zps9d5a6845.jpg

• Upvote 3

You're an interesting one, Gabe. Anyways, I say hold out for an R, you'll regret it as soon as you settle for a non R I think.

I just enjoy a good car sale once in a while.

It doesn't really matter, Gabe will probably sell the non R for a profit and move on to something new. I wouldn't buy either if I were you Gabe, given what you're willing to pay the maintenance costs are going to seriously eat into your beer brewing fund.

Let me know when you want to sell the jewels, I'll probably buy them off you.

That had crossed my mind. The only s60 I would be is one with a very solid maintenance history. I also wouldn't mind a 98-99 V70R. Although I essentially have an S70R at the moment.

I'm enjoying brewing very much so right now and don't want to buy something as a project.

Got all cleaned up over the weekend in preperation for winter hibernation:

How it will sit for the winter:

97+ SC300 and saffron coupe. :wub:

Edited by volvost

I need to ad a cat and resonator to make the exhaust quieter and so it can pass emissions. Then I'm torn between driving it through the winter or listing it. And then I'm torn if I want to settle for an S60, or wait and get an S60R.

I'll probably drive it for a little while longer. It's much more enjoyable now that I'm not playing dodge the pothole. And once the exhaust is quieter it will be better.

If it's just a sniffer test, alcohol burns clean.....

• Upvote 1

If it's just a sniffer test, alcohol burns clean.....

Don't know what it is. I register all my cars at my cabin where they don't do emissions.

Wow

Appreciate your lack of suspension rather than complain about what happened.

• Upvote 2

dat faded trim

Kevin, your car is look good but with regards to the trim, couldn't you have at least used a quick temporary solution until the showroom black arrives?

I always use Turtle Wax "Wet 'n' Black" tire shine to restore my trim... I'm sure you at least have tire shine or something laying around?

dont use tire shine or anything wax based because you will have adhesion issues with the showroom black from the residue

That makes sense. I didn't realize it could affect that.

Never mind what I suggested. :lol: