Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I take back everything I said previously. You are a smart man. ;)

:D

You haven't seen many things then huh?

Well I haven't seen it all, but I happen to think roof rails on a sedan are pretty damn cool

You haven't seen many things then huh?

You can mark yourself off my Christmas card list. Forget the easter basket I was planning too!

But your still gonna whip me with your cane right?

Yes. As soon as I find my black leather depends.

• Upvote 1

Hm... I like the lip a bit more than the sedan roof racks... but then again, I know it's a Volvo, not a Subaru.

Kthanksbye.

Hm... I like the lip a bit more than the sedan roof racks... but then again, I know it's a Volvo, not a Subaru.

I think we have established may times that you opnion doesnt count so thanks for playing enjoy your parting gift.

10845162335_975cd01a6a.jpg

today - ready for it's first autox this coming weekend.

Camo plasti-dip R bumper, trying to decide if I want to do the whole car.

• Upvote 4

Now what Chris ? Don't say fuel rail again.....

Don't know. It starts, idles for a second then dies. I was thinking reference or speed sensor but I got tach bounce and the right amount ohm's on the ECU. F it for the night.

Edited by fivex84

Ouch! And totally irrelevant too! Condition and design are two totally separate parts of aesthetics...

careful!

if you dont agree with him he'll get all his friends to post a gizzillion things against you and brand you as "disagreeable" so every time you post *anything they'll gang up and neg -1 you to death and ruin your life!! you certainly don't need random ppl you'll never meet or respect to hate on you, do you?

if you make any valid points or arguments, he may cry and tell a moderator to suspend you (for just doing the same thing he's been doing to you).

be smart about this now.. just shhhh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

careful!

if you dont agree with him he'll get all his friends to post a gizzillion things against you and brand you as "disagreeable" so every time you post *anything they'll gang up and neg -1 you to death and ruin your life!! you certainly don't need random ppl you'll never meet or respect to hate on you, do you?

if you make any valid points or arguments, he may cry and tell a moderator to suspend you (for just doing the same thing he's been doing to you).

Ahh me and Gary are cool lol, just messin around

careful!

;)

Don't know. It starts, idles for a second then dies. I was thinking reference or speed sensor but I got tach bounce and the right amount ohm's on the ECU. F it for the night.

Did you have it towed home or to a shop?

;)

Did you have it towed home or to a shop?

Home. Lefty loosey righty tighty. I got this.

edit: No way I could afford for someone to work on this car. :(

Edited by fivex84