Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

lol

F83BF748-5CE8-47D9-B5ED-C795B94EFC60-280

At least the 960 lip follows the lines of the stock bumper... I personally love the look of the STi lip... except for the fact that the corners just do not fit right. Contemplated buying one and hacking it up to bend it or flare it to make it work... or buy 2 and make one that actually fits.

At least the 960 lip follows the lines of the stock bumper... I personally love the look of the STi lip... except for the fact that the corners just do not fit right. Contemplated buying one and hacking it up to bend it or flare it to make it work... or buy 2 and make one that actually fits.

Nice handling of my trolling. Kudos to you. Let us know how it goes if you decide to try it. Might get you to make 2......or 3. ;)

Contemplated buying one and hacking it up to bend it or flare it to make it work...

Same here. I want to take a look at semir's (d s50r) and see how involved it is.

Nice handling of my trolling. Kudos to you. Let us know how it goes if you decide to try it. Might get you to make 2......or 3. ;)

Unfortunately, what I would probably have to do, I would not want to do again. It's harder than it looks to hack them up and make stuff fit, might be a waste of money, but I might give it a shot when its warmer and I can work outside. I was just thinking of cutting 2 up to extend the sides, to make the front lip sit out farther on the corners, then I could tuck the front center in to make it sit with the bumper.

I've learned to handle trolling pretty well... especially when it comes from people older than my parents... :D

I've learned to handle trolling pretty well... especially when it comes from people older than my parents... :D

Hey now!

cool shots!

you have different size profiles front to back??

why come?

That time I just swapping the wheels, I have full set of 18"s, but no rubber for the rear. Yokohama AD08 is rare to find.

Say what?

6>10877379904_20f5b79e8d_b.jpg

6>6 by JVC8790, on Flickr

That S70 is super clean- but it's begging for some jewel headlights.

Edited by spooled
  • Upvote 2

That S70 is super clean- but it's begging for some jewel headlights.

It's one of the only exterior things I still want to do. Haha

10845162335_975cd01a6a.jpg

today - ready for it's first autox this coming weekend.

Camo plasti-dip R bumper, trying to decide if I want to do the whole car.

I like. Cant wait to see this at the next orlando gtg? ;)

It's one of the only exterior things I still want to do. Haha

Jewels with a projector retrofit like what AdamJohn did. mmmmmm....

John I'll be honest I never really liked the look of your car before with any of the wheels you were running, but these just completely transform it. I really hope you don't get rid of these anytime soon.

• Upvote 1