Bfgoodrich kdw 2 tires - as my dad says "tractor tires"

image_zps98c9850f.jpg

Sits in ipd blue and koni yellow

225 35 r18 tires

5mm front spacer

15mm rear spacer

18x7.5 oz superturismo lm et40

They sit so perfect and near flush :)

Out of all the stupid mods on this car front and rear bbk wins it for me.

• Upvote 9

Oh my god, Greg. :wub:

Red wagons <3 <3

18x7.5 oz superturismo lm et40

WOW only 7.5" wide? :huh: My Ultras are 8" @ et38.. No wonder the weight is close to the Ultras, they are missing .5". :o

How hare are they to clean? My wide spoke opening are the easy ones, the narrow ones are the hardest... :glare:

But how wide are your tires?

.5" is nothing lol and only works to my advantage on this car...

You also know your x70 wheel wells are larger than mine... Not too many run 225 wide on an 850 successfully haha (I still have liners, and my fenders lol) and can turn... Haha

They are bitch to clean obviously but I don't care... Clean em often and it's easier... Use armor all wheel protectant and it's even easier... Use ceramic hawk pads and it's even easier, don't daily drive it and well... It's easier haha

• Upvote 2

But is there anything that makes cleaning them easier? ;)

But how wide are your tires?

.5" is nothing lol and only works to my advantage on this car...

You also know your x70 wheel wells are larger than mine... Not too many run 225 wide on an 850 successfully haha (I still have liners, and my fenders lol) and can turn... Haha

They are oh yeah! to clean obviously but I don't care... Clean em often and it's easier... Use armor all wheel protectant and it's even easier... Use ceramic hawk pads and it's even easier, don't daily drive it and well... It's easier haha

I'm running 235/40-18. No doubt the narrower rim helps for the 850. Not only do I have the x70 front fenders but the wider rear track of the AWD makes it easier too. And I don't have to buy spacers. ;) 235 on the 8" wide with et38 is the max I can run. I couldn't use spacers if I wanted, not without rolling the fenders. Which I wouldn't do anyway.

Yeah since mine is a daily, my front wheels get black within a matter of days after cleaning.. :glare: Looking to upgrade pads to something with better bite but that means a lot of dust. :(

Yeah do what I do and don't clean them... :blink: Greg would flip with his OCD if he knew how offen I clean/wash my car... ^_^

As I mentioned... Armor all wheel protectant... Good for light colored wheels... Keep up on them and it's easy. Wax em... Or better cquartz wheel coating :DB) with this shit get some high pressure water and the brake dust/dirt slides right off!

I would flip out neu... But that metallic laser with clear coat hides a lot I'm sure compared to single stage red

All of your cars are really clean.

How old is the first picture? I thought you sold the 855R.