Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Look closer, it's right behind the C30 polestar..

And there's a purple M5 in front of that so its a ways back...

The fleet

null_zps2ea5f875.jpg

The never sell 98 T5M

null_zps608297fb.jpg

The new addition. 99 T5M

null_zpsa7d686c4.jpg

Just wanted to see what the satalites looked like on the silver.

How they should look.

null_zpsd35a69ab.jpg

null_zpsf992d084.jpg

Careful, someone might snatch your steering wheel. :ph34r:

Wow, I should crack your neck. You racist punk. Now I see why everybody hates your dumb a s s.

• Downvote 14

Ok, there are two black gentlemen standing in the background. Jokester had to make a comment like that bc he's got a personal problem.

I had to look closely as to why he was telling Martin to be careful. I missed it the first time. Deimos is a punk. Period.

• Downvote 14

You're an idiot. You assumed he was making a racist joke. When in actuality you are making it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yeah yo that's so racist. There's also an Asian guy in there. He's trying to say us Asian people are cheap and need to steal things cause we won't buy it full priced unless we can get a deal, huh!?!?

HE'S SO FUCKING RACIST.

• Upvote 4

Wow, I should crack your neck. You racist punk. Now I see why everybody hates your dumb a s s.

White trash steal shit too... I was just saying that holding your steering wheel like that seems to be a good way to lose a steering wheel. Way to read way too much into it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah yo that's so racist. There's also an Asian guy in there. He's trying to say us Asian people are cheap and need to steal things cause we won't buy it full priced unless we can get a deal, huh!?!?

HE'S SO FUCKING RACIST.

Asian's are not that cheap are they? Now if Adam was in the pic there might be some cheap Jewish jokes. But I doubt any body would say anything out of fear of him putting a sheeny curse on them.

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 2

Dude... Howard may be a arrogant douche (in my eyes), but I dont think he is referring to anything that has to do with race. He isnt a dick like that.

If I was there I would have probably tried to snatch it just for shits and giggles.

Dont be that guy to turn shit into a racial thing... thats just fucked up, and frankly it kinda pisses me off

• Upvote 4