Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

White trash steal stuff too... I was just saying that holding your steering wheel like that seems to be a good way to lose a steering wheel. Way to read way too much into it.

Whatever. Racist.

• Downvote 9

I just checked out your YouTube feed Deimos, I'm pretttty confident you're a bigot.

I don't care who else my being offended pisses of, I'll call it as I see it.

Edited by KllewT5
  • Downvote 6

Asian's are not that cheap are they? Now if Adam was in the pic there might be some cheap Jewish jokes. But I doubt any body would say anything out of fear of him putting a sheeny curse on them.

i am LoL, i will try and save 5 cents on gas and end up spending extra $5 looking for the cheapest place. did you see the racist comment there? LoL

• Upvote 1

I just checked out your YouTube feed Deimos, I'm pretttty confident you're a bigot.

So you're the racist one?

• Upvote 4

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

• Upvote 2

asians arent cheap.. but your also talking to the guy that insures 4 cars, owns 6, and is one person driving all of them. cheap people come in all colors and genders. on a side note my car is sitting pretty on the driveway next to my dads broken 02 xc

No your not calling it as you see it bro, Your starting un-necessary racial bullshit. Seems like your the one with racist feelings here.

I love how its always a Black guy that has to pull some race card shit, and if you think thats racist you know where I live come see me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No your not calling it as you see it bro, Your starting un-necessary racial bullshit. Seems like your the one with racist feelings here.

I love how its always a Black guy that has to pull some race card shit, and if you think thats racist you know where I live come see me.

he probalbly a Michael Basin fan too. I had to tell my employee, if he wants to continue working here, @ 3pm when Michael Basin Show comes on, you need to change the radio station. I told him, that person breeds racism and hate for the fellow man. Blames society for keeping the black man down. That conversation was two years ago and he is still gainfully employed with me.

• Upvote 2

No your not calling it as you see it bro, Your starting un-necessary racial I'm dumb. Seems like your the one with racist feelings here.

I love how its always a Black guy that has to pull some race card stuff, and if you think thats racist you know where I live come see me.

Nice. Real nice toughguy LMFAO

• Downvote 5

Someone once told me "this is the internet. Stop taking it so seriously." I think that applies here.

Lol tough guy? Your being a fucking idiot saying you'll snap his neck, but all I say is come see me and I'm being the toughguy.

All I said was come see me, if you read violence out of that it's on you dude...

Lol tough guy? You're being a fucking idiot saying you'll snap his neck, but all I say is come see me and I'm being the toughguy.

All I said was come see me, if you read violence out of that it's on you dude...

The correct word is you're. Which is a contraction of " you are"

• Upvote 1