Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Those C70 wheels look bitchen on that XC!

Here are how my two currently sit. One is pulling DD duty while the other gets put back together after burning both exhaust valves on cylinder 4.

null_zps5a157023.jpg

null_zpsaccf06d3.jpg

null_zps4e681340.jpg

null_zps79be1022.jpg

• Upvote 2

Getting dumped on today - got stuck trying to get into the school to pick up my little guy as the car was plowing snow. Then got a CEL on my way to get his bother and sister at March break day camp. P0303. Sorry crappy cell pick but my hands were also shaking from cold finger tips.

5a2d72a5-625e-4827-bc63-178534e60aee_zps

Used work gloves I had in the garage to shovel. Stuff wasn't light considering it was wet snow to begin with today

My 4x4 before and after suspension rebuild and IPD springs and Koni Oranges

Looks nice. How much did you lower it? I go back and forth with the idea of lowering my car, even half an inch. Too many potholes/speedbumps/hazards in and around NYC...I'm afraid to damage my car.

Looks nice. How much did you lower it? I go back and forth with the idea of lowering my car, even half an inch. Too many potholes/speedbumps/hazards in and around NYC...I'm afraid to damage my car.

IPD springs are rated for a 1.75" drop.

It was right around that for me. I have not measured, but it was dramatic as you can see in the pics.

I used B&G springs for mine which are 1.5" iirc. and it made a world of difference. There are tons of potholes around here, and they aren't too bad. The only thing is that with the springs and 20mm spacers on the rear, it rubs ever so slightly on big highway dips.

I do wish the front was just a little bit lower though...

2013-10-27161205_zpsdbbd2ee0.jpg