Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Wait so now you people use a tool to install a single mass clutch ?

Thanks. Wow don't know how I missed that.

WP_20140603_008.jpg

Plastidipped the chrome on the grill.

This front bumper set is nice. What year is your S60 and what front spoiler are you running? I think I like this setup more than any other options available for my '06 S60R (winglets,wrx, CFW lip, etc...)

Your setup would look sweet on my Sonic with stock '06 side skirts and rear valance, all painted sonic.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

It's a '02. Stock S60 bumper with the S60 'Sport' splitter added. All OEM. Painted the lower part black to match the rest of the trim.

20140604_202335_zpsodkvyx0d.jpg

That might look like a white scuff to you, but to me, that was a nice dinner and drinks. Thank you Chevy Impala.

You would think the tip would act as a deterrent. Probably just distracted them and caused them to not see the rest of the car.

• Upvote 3

Evidently they thought the tip stuck out to far, and tried to do you a favor by pushing it in.

• Upvote 2

They probally thought that Tip was a tunnel and they were trying to drive through it .

Not sure what Flywheel/clutch you're using but I'm assuming you know there's two different clutches and flywheels for the P2Rs, they aren't interchangable unless you have an aftermarket flywheel like the VIDA, KU, etc. just trying to throw out anything I can think of

You know that popped into my head that maybe I was using a single mass clutch on a dual mass flywheel and that is the reason why it would work ?

I will take photos of it this weekend , I do have a lot of random parts floating around in new boxes so maybe thats the issues ?

• Upvote 2